The violent pain spread throughout your body. Your body started to change as the pain grew rapidly. You screamed at the top of your lungs as your once soft [s/c] skin turned into purple fur, your eyes turning yellow like the dandelion, and dog like ears drew out of your head.

This witch was right, you were in your true form. You were one of them.

- -

Keith

-

Allura rushed onto the ship, calling everyone in for an emergency meeting. Everyone quickly gathered in, curious as to what was happening. Keith was the first to notice you weren't present.

"[Y/N] has been kidnapped." Allura stated. Keith's eyes grew wide in shock, but then shrunk in anger.

"What do you mean she was kidnapped?" Keith asked, his voice low in a slight growl.

"We encountered Galra soldiers, and she sacrificed herself to save this planet." Allura explained. "I tried to stop her, but she was consistent on it. There was no stopping her."

"So," Shiro spoke. "What are we going to do?"

"First, we need to inform her home planet in case of possible invasion, because that's probably what they'll do with her." Allura answered. "Then, we take action, and retrieve back our [Y/N]."

//

You grunted as you were pushed onto the ground, kneeling before Zarkon. You had been here once, you didn't know you were going to end up like this again. Your head hung down not in shame, but if you met eye contact with Zarkon, things weren't going to end very well.

You heard Zarkon hum as his eyes burned into your skull.

"It's great to see you again, your highness." You heard him speak. You kept your head low, until a soldier pulled it up to look at Zarkon. Your eyes had already changed, but you didn't resist. "No, don't treat the princess in such a rude manner." The soldier let go of your head, but you kept staring dead into Zarkon's eyes, hoping that somehow you could get into his head.

"Silly girl, your pitiful powers won't work on me." He chuckled, pushing your head aside as he stood in front of you. You closed your eyes, doing your best to control your anger. "But, they do hold valuable information."

Your head tilted at his statement. Information? Information on what? Whatever it is, it can't be good.

"Haggar." Zarkon spoke. Two new sets of feet stood in front of you. Not this bitch again. You looked up at her, your eyes their normal [e/c] colour.

Haggar took a step closer to you, placing her hands in front of your face. She started to mumble something before pain slowly started to consume your body. The pain mostly focused on your eyes, as it felt as though the life was getting sucked straight out of them.

You screamed loudly, your vision going completely black before you passed out from the pain and darkness.

- -

Pidge

-

Pidge had tears streaming down her face. Your mic had cut off and everything was silent. What happened to you? 

Pidge immediately shot up from where she sat to go inform the others of what had just happened. Pidge had never ran so fast in her life. She had ran into Shiro, almost knocking him down.

"Woah Pidge, slow down." He placed his hands on her shoulders. "What's going on?"

"[Y/N]! Something happened to her!" Pidge pushed past Shiro and darted towards the main control room to inform the others. Thankfully when Pidge arrived, Allura was there.