12.

ELIZABETH'S POV ______

"Hey Liz," Harry smiled. He was dressed in a white t-shirt, black cargo pants with a black snap back.

"Heyy, come on in," I stepped aside allowing him to enter my house.

"Nice house," he complimented whole looking around.

"Thanks," I smiled shutting the door. " You should meet my dad." I said and he looked completely fine with it. Most guys freaked but not him.

"Sure."

I led him into the living room where my dad was watching football. Figures.

"Dad, this is Harry," He stood and they shook hands. My dad was a good 6'5, with dark hair and grey/blue eyes.

"Nice to meet you, sir," Harry said. Woah.

"Same here," my dad said. "Is he your new boyfriend, Lizzie?"

I laughed, "No, dad. We're just friends."

"Although it would be an honour," Harry chuckled and said, " Manchester United is going to beat Arsenal, by the way."

"Of course they are!" My dad's smile broaden. And then they began their own private conversation about football that I couldn't care to join because I knew next to nothing about the sport.

"Okayyy," I interrupted them. "I have to steal Harry away now, sorry dad."

"Y'know, if yall do date, it'd totally be fine with me.. any guy that knows his football can date my Lizzie," I shook my head and pulled Harry away from my dad and into my backyard.

"We'll be in the pool!" I yelled to my dad.

Once we got outside I turned to face Harry. "What??" I asked referring to the huge grin plastered on his handsome face.

"I just got your dad's blessing, " He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"There is nothing to bless," I mumbled turning away from him and pulling my shirt off, revealing my cute swimsuit top. "So how about a swim, hm?"

"You bet," he ripped his shirt off also. And I'll just say I was very pleased with the sight. His chest was carved to perfection. I peeled my eyes away from his body before I got caught looking. I removed my shorts also before jumping into my pool.

"Shit!" I shrieked. "It's so cold!"

"You're such a big baby," he said pulling his jeans off. He was left in a blue swim trunks that hang dangerously low on his hips. This only caused his deep V line to be on view.

Honestly, could he get hotter ?!

"Oh yeah?" I splashed water on him from where he stood on the edge of the pool.

"Oh no you didn't," he grinned.

I bit my lip, "Oh yeah I did."

"Ohhh, you're so going to get it." He said before diving into the pool and heading my direction. I screamed and swam away as fast as I could.

Harry and I played around for about an hour before I had to stop to catch a breath. My stomach was literally hurting from laughing so hard and my mouth from smiling so big.

I couldn't remember the last time I felt this happy.

"Hey, I wanna shoot you," Harry said. He pulled himself out of the water before going over his bag and pulling out a camera.

"What?" My brows frowned in confusion. He wants to take pictures of me? Why?

"I take pictures for fun, I've wanted to take you for a while now.." He said. "You're just.. I just think you'd be perfect."