11.

Elizabeth's POV __

As soon as I arrived home I ran up to my room and shut the door. The lights were all off and everyone must have been asleep. Including Ash since her car was in the driveway.

I stripped and changed into my night clothes. I washed my face of all makeup and got into my bed. I decided to finally check my phone. 8 missed calls from Niall, 2 from Ash and a text message also from Niall.

"WHERE ARE YOU?? PLEASE ANSWER MY CALLSS BABY "

I sighed and threw my phone on my bed. There was a knock on my door; Ashley entered.

"Hey," she said, entering my room fully and laying on my bed beside me. She wore pink pj's and a high top bun.

"Hey," I turned to face her.

"Niall called me.. he was really worried about you," she frowned.

I snorted, "Oh, was he really?"

"What happened?"

I told her everything. From being saved by Harry, to the Melissa threesome drama and Niall defending her over me.

"Woah, you had a full night.." She tried to joke.

"I'm exhausted," I sighed.

"What are you going to do?" She asked seriously.

"I don't know," I whined and pouted. Having a boyfriend was so much work sometimes, it really makes me appreciate the times I was single.

"Talk to him, tell him what he did was wrong and ask him if he still has feelings for Megan."

"Melissa," I corrected.

"I know." She smirked and we both laughed.

"I'll talk to him.. later." Later today or later next week..

She nodded and we both curled up together and fell into a deep sleep.

.

I was the first to wake up. The sun was greeting me through my windows and my sister's cute snores filled the room. I wouldn't mind waking up like this forever, to be honest.

"Ashhhhhhh," I sang, gently nudging her.

"Hmm," she sighed and rolled onto her back. Her eyes still closed.

"Do you think Harry is messing with me ?"

Her eyes opened. "What?"

"Well.. y'know.. to get back at Niall.. I don't know.. he's all like 'stay away from him or else'," I shook my head.

"Does he gives reasons ?"

"No, but sometimes Niall scares me.. and then I think Harry is telling the truth.."

She turned to me, surprised. "What do you mean?"

"Well.. last night when I went to go find him, he was pissed at me because he thought I left him and then he realised that I didn't and his mood switched so quickly.. I think he gave me whiplash," I nervously rambled, rubbing my forehead. I'd never seen Niall that angry before .. matter of fact, I'd never seen Niall angry at all. I didn't like it.

"Woah.."

"I know.." I sighed. "Boys are so complicated.. "

"That they are."

"Maybe we should just break up with our boyfriends!"

She turned to me suddenly, patting my arm. "Okay Liz.. don't get crazy now.. I'm not breaking up with Luke.. he's --"