Started with a gift

You lay on tanners couch in his living room his parents wont be back till tomorrow so tanner invited you to stay the night. Tanner had to go to town to get stuff for an upcoming video he was doing on YouTube he should be back soon.

*5 minutes later*

you hear the front door open and close it must be tanner back from town.

"Y/n come here I need you" tanner calls out. you get up and go to the entrance

"what is it" you ask coming up to tanner, he has a small box I his hands and he's leaning back against the door.

"You've been such a good girl I thought you deserved something" he said smiling and handing you the box.

you open the box its a set of lingerie its blue laced and vary sexy.

"go put it on I think you need to do some modeling for me" he says. you head to the bathroom and strip down. the blue looks so pretty you put it on and model in front of the mirror admiring the look. 

you head out to the living room but tanners not there, you cheek the kitchen but he's not there either. you head to his room he's there sitting on his bed on his phone. you quietly make your way across his room and push him down so he's laying on the bed. You start to sway you hips while your inches away from his pants. you begging to grind on tanner. he starts to moan so you grind harder. after a few minutes of grinding on tanner you start to take of this shorts but he pushes you off and has you pinned on you stomach. he slowly pulls the blue laced underwear down you legs he pulls down his boxers and slams into you. You screech as he begins to move fast and hard  hitting your G-spot every time you start to moan like crazy and you call his name. he starts to kiss the back of you neck leaving little love bites. the room id filled with the sound of your moans and the sound of your skin smacking against each other. after a few more minutes you turned around and pushed tanner onto his back. you began to bounce taking as mush as his width as you could.

"Agh faster baby faster!" tanner cried out soon you both came you  got off tanner and laid down beside him. he pulled his blanket over both of you and snuggled up to you.

I love you y/n" he whispered as you drifted asleep.