Chapter 3 - Industry Niggaz

"Remember me, DeReez"? Kendrick turns to give him a hug.

"Oh what up nigga!, I havent seen you since 'O3, what you been up to?. 

"Nothing getting my money right" Kendrick thought back on the first time he had met DeReez.

K- Dot Days

"Yo Like I was saying Man , I pull up to this chick she look like a cartoon character " (Kdot)

"Forreal?"

"Straight Tazmanian Devil" (Kdot

"Hey , hey man you gonna do K dot man? , Ye ye man I heard you from like Compton, Like CPT like deep in here like in the streets"

"Hold up, hold up who is y'all"(Kdot)

"I'm from Winsconsin but my man here spit that hot fire, You need to hear this, he's got that piff"

"I'm from the bron nigga, deep breeze from the East coast"

"What part of Easy coast?" 

"Nigga I'm from Maine" (DeeReez)

"Don't let it fool you man"

"You can spit or something?" (KDOT) 

"Nigga I'm not, he make the beats and I do the parappin and rappin" (Johnny)

"You write man?" 

"I make the beats man, I got this"

"Spit some" K- Dot Said.

"He's the fucking J"

"Spit some" 

"Hey..let's get away"

"Nah man, I'ma get these cars, get these cars. I'ma spit these bars, spit these bars

"Is he serious?" K-Dot Asked.

"Man, I ain't playin this nigga's real. He's represent Maine, they been in Maine , we originated from Maine that's the chase of fame"

"Tell this fool"

"I'm tellin' him"

"This cali ass nigga" 

 "Yo, maybe we can hang out some time" DeReez said as he hugged him again. Kendrick closes the trunk "Yea We can hang sometime shoot me a text." Kendrick writes down his number and gives it to DeReez. Kendrick see Top Dawg hop in the car, he hops in and Top Dawg Drives him home.

His parents welcomed him back into their home. "Kendrick Welcome Back. He hugged them , and went into his room .

 He put his clothes in his old closet, the bed was still made up the way he had left it the day he moved in with Kaillyn.

Kendrick Layed down on his bed and turned on the television.

After minutes of flipping through channels, Kendrick turned on some cartoons, while watching cartoons he grabbed his pad and started writing and watched it til' he fell asleep. Kendrick wakes up to Dereez texting his phone  "Yo Come down to Nickerson Gardens."