"Do you hate me soo much that you can't even stay with me in one room" came her voice nearly a whisper. I crunched my nose at her words. What does she mean I hate her. Why the hell will I hate her. She's my doll for christ sake.

I slowly moved my head upwords to look at her, who was standing near balconies glass door. Her eyes were filled with tears which increased my anger on myself. I fail so badly as a brother.

I was searching for words or reasons to avoid her but Nandini is right I'm stuck with mukti now. I didnt know what to say. Avoiding her was soo easy, walking out and acting like I didnt see her was better. I watched her from far and calmed my brotherly sense. Looking at her all safe and fine was enough for me. I don't want another soha to enter my life using her.

"There's nothing like that" my voice came out as a whisper. There was pin drop silence in room except her sobs so maybe she heard it.

We both stayed in silence, neither she spoke nor me. What is there to talk. I can't stay near her and she clearly hates me for putting her life in danger, what else is there to talk.

End of pov ...

Mukti's pov...

I stood there looking at Bhai(brother), who was sitting on couch tapping his feet, out of frustration I guess. Was I such a bad company ??.

Tears started forming in my eyes. Stupid tears can't hold themselves back. I didn't want to cry but looking at Bhai sitting so near to me I just want to run and hug him. Only I know how much I missed him.

I don't know whether I should thank Nandini for this or get angry. No definitely be thankful to her because of her I am with  my brother this close after such a long time. My heartbeat was raising, emotions were building up in me. Having Bhai this close to me, I just want to say sorry to him and beg him to be my rockstar just the way he was before. I was just worried that my equation with him would get worse then now but it will be worth a try. Won't it ??.

Sighing I wiped my tears. Always I used to hesitate but now that I got a chance why should I miss it. I will say whatever comes to my mind and whether to accept my apology or not it's upto him. I don't want to miss this chance, I just needed a push that Nandini gave me. I won't let that go this easily.

End of pov...

Mukti with a bit of hesitation came near manik. Fidgeting with her fingers she tried to compose herself. But she didn't know her every action was making manik sulk. He didn't want to go weak and say sorry to her. He didn't want to get near to her and hurt her just the way he did earlier or he let others hurt her. Muktis ever step was making maniks heartbeat rise to another level. He knew from starting that they just needed a clear talk but he never dared to do that. Now all because of nandini, they are standing in this room.

Even he wanted to be just the way he was with mukti. The rock star whom she was soo proud off. But his fears took control over him. Imagining him being close to mukti and next minute mukti getting hurt or her life being in danger was too much to handle.

He lost contact with his friends just to keep them out of danger. He didn't want someone like soha, use them to enter his life. That is the main reason he doesn't want anyone to know about his interest in Nandini. He doesn't want anyone to know how much Nandini is important to him cause he was worried that someone might use her as well.

All his thoughts were paused when he heard muktis voice.

"I know what all I did was wrong, I ...I am the one responsible for your pain. You were soo hurt because of rishu and on top of that I introduced you to soha who deceived us. But Bhai trust me I..I didn't know about her real intentions. I thought she was genuine, I ..I thought by getting someone in your life you could get over rishu's incident. I just wanted you to be happy Bhai. I know you hate me a lot but please forgive me Bhai ..I ..I'm sorry. I really am" said mukti crying and knelt in front of manik. All the pain she was bearing all this month's came out through her words.