Chapter 3

"Get the fuck off of me!" I fought back as guards tried to pin me down.

In front of me I saw a dolly, I was handcuffed and pulled up. They strapped me onto the dolly and began wheeling me down the hall.

Ahead of me I heard hysterical laughter followed by a scream.

"Oh fuck no!" I thrashed around, fighting against the restraints.

Once we reached our destination people in lab coats stood holding a large injector. The woman came up to me.

"You better not fucking-"

Before I finished my sentence I felt a sharp pain against my neck.

"What the hell, you bitch!"

A few other inmates were wheeled onto a helicopter along with me. A few hours later we were wheeled off the helicopter and unstrapped. We were completely surrounded by hundreds of military personnel.

We were all lined up and I glanced down the row. All of these were people I idolized in my younger years. Straight up, scary ass, OGs.

My friend Floyd, aka Deadshot.

El Diablo

Harley Quinn

Killer Croc

And me

This should be fun.

Harley began introducing herself to the soldiers, not receiving any response.

"What was that? I should kill everyone in this joint?" She asked, cupping her ear with a grin, "Oh sorry, it's the voices," she laughed, waving her hand.

"I'm just kidding!" She said twirling her pigtail, "That's not what they really said."

I stood with my arms folded against my chest, staring straight forward.

What grabbed my attention is when the soldiers pulled out a body bag and threw it onto the floor.

There were muffled curses coming from it and the owner of the body inside was thrashing around.

"Look what we have here. 12 pounds of shit in a 10 pound bag," a solider said as he unzipped the bag.

Suddenly a flurry jumped out of the bag throwing punches. Soldiers held him back and he began pleading his innocence.

Is that...?

I tried to look past the group of people and he was pushed forward. Digger Harkness. His blue eyes immediately went dark when they found mine, I hurriedly turned away, and still felt his eyes burn holes in the back of my head.

Even when a man who I knew as Slipknot, jumped out of the car, punching a woman in the process, he never looked away from me.

I couldn't imagine what he was feeling, the amount of hatred he had built up for me. I couldn't blame home either, I'd be pissed off too if I were ditched.

"Listen up!" Rick Flag yelled over the people, "In your necks, the injection you got is an explosive. It's the size of a rice grain but as powerful as a hand grenade. You disobey me? You die. You try to escape? You die. You otherwise, irritate or vex me? You die."

We all stared at him blankly he was an amazing speaker.

"Here's the thing, you're all going someplace very bad, to do something that might get you killed. But until then," he looks around the group, "You're my problem!"

There was a brief silence before Floyd spoke, "Was that like... A pep talk?"

"Yeah, a pep talk."