5

The party continued to thrive more throughout the night. Kyle and Stan had finished off a pack of beer just themselves and got "busy" together upstairs, Cartman kicked the two boys off of the stairs before hand because of their intense make out session that was caused by the alcohol. Boy Wendy will not be happy when she finds out, let's hope she won't find out. In Token's house there are multiple places for couples to enjoy a "fun time" with each other, much like Kyle and Stan we're doing. Loud moans of pleasure could be heard throughout the halls but were not very noticeable with the loud music and talking filling the house. Butters was overwhelmed by what he could hear from upstairs and had to have Kenny who was also consumed by alcohol explain that everything happening is normal for a party. Kenny's speech was slurred as he too much like everyone else was drunk as fuck. Cartman had passed out on a couch with one hand in a bag of Cheesy Poofs and the other hand in his pants, holding his dick. Disgusting. Fatass must've gotten horny looking at the chicks dancing around but also gotten hungry at the same time. Again, disgusting. Kenny's drunken mind decided that it was a good time to start flirting with Craig, 'Hey Tucker, how about you and me have some fun together upstairs?' Craig was drunk. Hell everyone was drunk! Minus Nichole who had still stuck to her juice, amazing. Craig's speech was messy and you could tell he was heavily intoxicated 'I dunno Ken, what 'ya wanna do with me?' 'Lots' Kenny wanted to do lots of things with Craig not all were sexual, Kenny wanted to go on an actual date with Craig, but right now they technically were but too drunk to actually understand their situation.    Pulling each other up the stairs to find an empty room to enjoy themselves together Craig opened almost every door and all beds were taken, it was interesting to see that Kyle was a power top and Stan bottomed, who knew? Moans could be heard throughout halls but were actually barely audible due to the loud and pounding music blasting from various speaker. There was another level in the house where the two drunks decided to go, on that floor was Token's bedroom, Token's parents' room and a guest room. By the time the two stumbled up the stair they were already making out with each other, Kenny rammed Craig's back against the wall as he continued to roughly kiss the other boy roughly. The kiss was full of slurred swears mixed with the taste of booze and salvia, both teens panting with anticipation.