Chapter 24 - Madalyn vs. Chaos Bringer Round 2

Start from the beginning

Madalyn: Looks like I win.

Chaos Bringer: That time. Decepticons! Rise up!

Chaos Bringer fired in his second Decepticon card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a red, greeb, and yellow asault tank.

Chaos Bringer: Demolisher! Transform!

The card glowed and the tank rolled out of the card and transformed into his robot mode.

Tablet: Decepticon Demolisher attack level 3700.

Madalyn: 3700? I think I'll go with Blaster again. Blaster transform!

I threw Blaster back into the battlefield, his card glowing as his boom box mode quickly emerged from the card as he transformed into his robot mode.

Tablet: Autobot Blaster attack level 4582.

Blaster brought out his laser gun and charged it while running towards Demolisher.

Chaos Bringer: Alright, game card open! 'Con Wall.

A purple force field emerged in front of Demolisher as Blaster fired a shot THe laser deflected the blast as Blaster kept shoting and failing. Finally he tossed the gun aside and moved in to punch his way in through the wall. Only to be blind sided by a dark amount of dark energon shotting itself out from the wall and taking him up into the air. Right through the doom portal.

Madalyn: Blaster no! What was that?! They technically didn't even fight yet! Blaster was the one doing all the work!

Demolisher glowed into the his card form and returned to Chaos Bringer. This time, he actually caught the card in his hand.

Chaos Bringer: The 'Con Wall allows any Decepticon to win unconditionally.

Najat: Oh man I've never heard of that card before!

Selina: Things are getting serious. Both Madalyn and Chaos Bringer only have two Transformers left now.

David: Your right Selina. Things are getting serious. More serious then you could ever imagine.

Chaos Bringer fired his thrid and final game card into the battlefield, replacing the spot his first game card took place. He took Blaster away from me. The very first Transformers card I ever had. He's going to pay big time. He fired Demolisher back into the battlefield, landing on his third game card. The card glowed and Demolisher emerged from the card and transformed into his robot mode.

Madalyn: What? He's using Demolisher again?!

David: Just be careful Madalyn. Chaos Bringer has something up his sleeve.

Madalyn: Ha! WHen I'm done with him, he's going to wish he never got dressed!

I fired my second game card into the battlefield landing next to his thrid game card. I then fired my second Autobot into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a blue and yellow speed boat.

Madalyn: Seaspray! Transform!

The card glowed and the speed boat flew out of the card and transformed into his robot mode, landing on Demolishers game card.

Tablet: Decepticon Demolisher attack level 3700. Autobot Seaspray attack level 3962.

Madalyn: Okay Seaspsray let's so this punk this is our playground!

Seaspsray charged forward at Demolisher, tackling him to the ground and began punching him repeatedly.

Chaos Bringer: Game card open.

Demolisher tossed Seaspray off him but just before he could fire a shot at the Autobot, Seaspray while in the air, brought out his blaster and fired a shot at the Decepticon, striking Demolisher in the back. He glowed into his card form and returned to Chaos Bringer in defeat.