Part 2

Kuroko has never felt this happy for a long time before. It's like her heart is going to explode anytime soon. She had arrived at her house a few minutes ago. After greeting his father, she went upstairs to her room and lastly prepare for the night.

"You look so pleased and charmed, my dear Tsuya-chan. Mind to share me what wonderful thing happened tonight?"

"Ah... I met someone."

"I remember you had a date with Aomine today. What did he do this time? I hope it's not something inappropriate as you guys are still underage, aren't you?"

"N-no way, Dad! Aomine-kun respects my decision and he's not as stupid as you think he would do such things to me... Nevermind that. A-anyways, he was not Aomine-kun, Dad..."

"Oh? Then, who is he the one you met today?"

"So... Aomine-kun and I had promised to come to a festival together tonight, but he couldn't come and I bumped into someone. He has the most gorgeous face I've ever met before! He has blazing red hair and his eyes have different colours each one of them, Dad. I thought he was a scary person but he's actually a very nice person and he wants me to be his friend! You have no idea how happy am I right now, Dad. I might fly to the moon right away..."

"Oh, my, my Tsuya-chan's face is really red. Are you sick? Should your old man call a doctor for-hm-lovesick injuries?"

"Dad! I'm not in love! Stop that!"

"The last time I saw you like this was the day when that Ahomine of yours came to hit on you. So, what this red head did with you at the festival? I assume you guys were having a very nice evening together."

"Today is one of my best days of my entire life, Dad! I feel so special to be with him! He has like this scary mask but he's actually a cinnamon roll and I told him that he's as cute as Nigou! He is a rich kid and do you believe me, Dad? He was about running away, so I hugged him to support him and I didn't know he's really like a lost baby who longs for his mother... And then, we exchanged our phone numbers... He said he'll come here to Tokyo to meet me, Dad! Can you believe that?!"

"I see. He's like a little brat fur sure."

"No, Dad, please don't call him a brat. I'm really sure he is a genius at his school since his family raises him to be the first always."

"Ah... at least this one has brain not like Ahomine. Some kind of a rich brat, yeah?"

"Dad! I'll stop talking to you for a full day if you say bad things about Aomine-kun or Seijuro-kun!"

"Seijuro? Sounds like a good name to me."

"I know right?! It felt nice to be spelt!"

"My little girl has grown to be a very beautiful woman just like her mother, I see. She has even gotten two wonderful men to fall for her at this age-"

"Dad... Stop that, that's embarrassing."

"Okay, okay, dear, sorry. Ah, it's already late. Now get back to your room and have your beauty sleep, alright, Tsuya-chan? Don't read books again at these godly hours."

"Yes, Dad. You should have your beauty sleep, too, very funny. And I won't~ you should not forget to drink your medicine before sleep as well. I've prepared a glass of water beside your bed. Good night, Dad. I love you."