The Weasleys Burrow

Dani and Hermione were brushing there teeth when they heard an owl. Hermione rushed out of the bathroom dani followed after shortly.

"Is that an owl i heard?" Asked Hermione.

"Did someone say Harry Potter?" Asked Dani.

"You haven't seen him, have you? Appartenly he is wondering round the house." Explained Ginny.

They all rushed downstairs to be greeted with Harry.

Ginny hugged him, hermione hugged him, Dani hugged him, mrs weasley hugged him, tom and ron shook hands with him.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Laughed Mrs weasley.

"Oh, I didn't know, dumbledore." Said Harry.

"That man." Laughed Mrs weasley.

They all went back upstairs. Tom, Ron, Dani,Hermione and Harry in Rons room.

"So when do you guys get here?" Asked Harry burning the daily prophet.

"A few days ago." Said Hermione.

"But we wasn't sure we was coming." Said Dani and Tom in unison.

"Why?" Asked Harry.

"Mum, sorta lost it last week saying she didn't want me and Ginny going back to hogwarts. It's too dangerous. But eventually dad talked to her and she came round." Explained Ron.

"She has the right to be worried. Even my parents are worried and there muggles." Said Hermione.

"But hogwarts is safe. We have Dumbledore." Said Harry.

"Theres been a lot of talk." Said Hermione.

"Talk?" Asked Harry.

"Dumbledores gotten old." Said Dani.

"Wait... how old is he?" Asked Tom.

"Hundred and fifty, give or take a few years." Laughed ron and everyone else laughed.

"Well we better be going to bed." Said Dani standing up, she was a lot taller then last year,her face more pretty her hair more curly. She hugged Tom, who was an inch smaller then his sister. And her and hermione walked to ginnys room.

Dani put her on the pillow, talking to hermione. Then eve tually both of them fell asleep.