"you and your bloody chicken."

Everybody was in the dark forest. Joined by there new professor Hagrid.

"Welcome to yer first lesson 'o' care 'o' magical creatures." Said Hagrid.

Dani, Draco,crabbe,goyle,pansy and blaize were all by a tree.

"You wait till my father heres about how dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes." Said Draco. Everyone round the tree apart from Dani laughed.

Harry walked over. He had heard what draco had said.

"Leave hagrid alone Malfoy." Said Harry.

"No." Said Draco walking closer to Harry then he stopped." D-d dementor dementor." Said Draco. Harry turned around. Draco and the others laughed and put there hoods up."ooooooooo" they all said apart from dani who was the least amused.

Draco walked over to Dani and grabbed her hand. Harry saw and was confused. Hermoine came over and dragged Harry away pulling a face as she did so, she also saw Dani and Draco holding hands she too was confused.

"Whats wrong?" Whisperd Draco in Dani's ear.

"Please leave Harry alone." She whisperd back.

"What its tempting." Whisperd Draco.Dani gave him a stern look.

"Please Draco." She whisperd.

"Fine,sorry." He whisperd back before kissing her on the cheek. Harry also saw this he was really confused.

The whole class walked forward and listened to hagrid.

"Da da da. Isn't he beautifull." He said. A weird looking creature walked round a tree.

"Hagrid what exactly is that?" Asked Harry.

"This,Harry, is a hippogriff. They are very fine creatures bow infront 'o' em if they bow back. You can pet em. But if they don't we'll get to that later." Explained Hagrid."now oo wants a go?"

Everyone backed away apart from Harry.

"Ahh excellent Harry." Said Hagrid.

Harry walked forward. He bowed. Draco pushed people out of the way and stood there Dani still holding his hand. He was eating an apple.

The hippogriff didn't bow back, not at first anyway. Harry got lower and it eventually bowed back.

"Brillant. Now you can pet 'im." Said Hagrid. Harry put his arm out infront of him. The hippogriff walked up to him and harry stroked him.

"Oh well done. Now you can fly 'im." Said Hagrid.

"What." Said Harry alarmed.

Hagrid lifted Harry of the ground and plonked him on the back of buckbeak the hippogriff.

"Don't pull out any of his feathers. Cause he won' fergive yer fer that." Said Hagrid slapping buckbeak. He flew into the air. Dani watched in amazement. She clapped and cheered Harry as he landed. Dani couldn't feel Draco's hand anymore she turned around and saw him walking up to buckbeak.

"Youre not harmless at all are you." Said Draco walking up to buckbeak.

"Draco stop." Said Dani but he didn't hear her.

He stood there looking up at the beast. It scratched his arm. Dani ran over to Draco.

"I told you." She said looking at his arm that was coverd in blood.

"It's killed me. Oh it's killed me." Said Draco.

"No it's only a scratch Draco." Said Dani giving him a reassuring kiss on the cheek. Draco smiled, but that couldn't help the pain. He began to cry.

"He needs to be taken to the hospital wing. Now." Said Dani looking at Hagrid.

"I'm the teacher i'll do it." Said Hagrid picking Draco up.

"You're gunna regret this. You and your bloody chicken" cried Draco. Dani ran over to Harry.

"What is going on between you two?" Asked Harry and Hermoine.

"Oh i forgot to say. Me and Draco are boyfriend and girlfriend." Said Dani.

Harry, Ron and Hermoine a gasped.

"But he was horrible to you." Said Ron.

"Turns out it was only cause he fancied me." Said Dani.

"Well congrats but you kissed him." Said Harry.

"Yes. And he kissed me earlier and last night." Said Dani.

"I don't like it." Chorused the trio.

"Fine!" Said Dani storming off with tears in her eyes. She walked back up to the castle and to the hospital wing were she saw her boyfruend still in pain. He looked up and saw her.

"Whats wrong?" Asked Draco.

"Harry, Ron and Hermoine. Thats whats wrong" said Dani bursting out into tears.

"Oh i will make them pay." Said Draco after Dani explained what had happend.

"No Draco." Said Dani." You're injured and there my friends"

Draco sighed and looked up at his girlfriend.

"Are you sure you don't want me to hit them." Said Draco.

"I'm sure." Said Dani.

"You do realise i will do anything for you." Said Draco.

"I know." Said Dani.

"I love you Riddle." Said Draco.

"And i love you Malfoy." Said Dani. She got up and Kissed him on the head. She went to leave.

"Please stay." Said Draco.

"Sure." Said Dani walking back over to her boyfriend.

Both of them looked at each other. Dani holding Draco's other hand. Madam pomfrey put some ointment on it and put a bandage and a sling around his arm. Then the couple walked back through the castle for lunch.