The first task.

Hermoine and Dani joined Harry in the champions tent. Hermoine ran up to Harry and hugged him. There was a sudden flash of light, it was rita skeeter.

"Good luck." Hermoine whisperd in Harrys ear then she left the tent.

Dani walked over to Harry, they stared at eachother and Harry suddenly kissed Dani, not just a kiss though, it was a snog. There was yet again another flash of light. Again it was rita skeeter.

Dani went and sat with Draco, she smiled at him, she didn't know what to say, she had just been kissed by Harry flipping potter (as her brother would have worded it.) Her boyfriends worst enemy.

"What took you so long?" Asked Draco.

"Just saying good luck to Harry." Replied Dani, eventhough it was more then that.

Draco sighed and rooled his eyes.

They watched as the three champions before Harry battled the dragons.

"Welcome Harry Potter," said Corniullius Fudge.

Harry walked out nervously, he looked over at Dani and smiled. Dani looked away blushing.

The dragon went for Harry, everyone gasped. Harry fought and fought untill he eventually won.

There were loud cheering and clapping. Draco sulked next to Dani as she stood up and cheered. She looked at her boyfriend and gentle tapped him with her foot, he looked up and smiled. They both shared a look that said 'i love you.' And then Dani continued to cheer.

*****************

Ron and Harry hadn't been talking as they had fallen out. Everyone,including Dani, were in the Gryffindor common room cheering. They were having a party of a lifetime.

"Do you want me to open it?" Asked Harry holding up the golden egg that shimmerd in the light.

"YEAH OPEN IT HARRY!" Erupted everyone.

"Do you want me to open it?" He asked Again.

"YEAH!" yelled everyone.

Harry opend the egg and a horrible shreiking nose blurted out causing everyone to cover their ears.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Asked Ron with a stern look on his face. Harry just ignored him.

"Well done Harry." Said Hermoine, she looked lovestruck, but tried to hide it.

"Thanks." Said Harry giving Hermoine a hug. Hermoine walked away.

"Congrats Harry." Said Dani.

"Dani, erm... thank you." Said Harry, he looked lovestruck but was really good at hiding it.

Dani walked back to the slytherin common room alone doging filch as she did so. As she enterd the common room was empty apart from someone sleeping on the sofa, it was Draco.

She put a pillow under his head gently, trying not to wake him up, she raced up to the girls dorm and got him her green blanket that she layed over the top of him. She bent down and kissed him on the head, he was snoring slightly. Then she raced back to the girls dormotory, got changed into her green pyjamas and fell asleep.