The Jealousy

I'm pretty sure this is the end of Hermione and Ron's friendship. I also don't think Hermione has a crush on Ron anymore. they're both so angry with each other that Harry and I can't see how they're going to make up.

Ron was enraged that Hermione had never taken Crookshanks attempt to eat Scabbers seriously, hasn't bothered to keep a close enough watch on him, and was still trying to pretend that Crookshanks was innocent by suggesting that Ron look for Scabbers under all the boys' beds. Hermione, meanwhile, maintained fiercely that Ron had no proof that Crookshanks had eaten Scabbers, that the finger car hairs might have been there since Christmas, and that Ron has had it out for Crookshanks ever since he jumped on his head at that animal store.

I'm on Hermione's side though. I don't think Crookshanks ate Scabbers. Because Ron has no proof. Sure the car hairs and the blood stain, it can be a cruel truck that the twins played on Ron.

But Harry was on Ron's side, he tried to point out that all the evidence points to that Crookshanks ate Scabbers. So Hermione lost her temper with Harry too. Plus if Crookshanks ate Scabbers, there would be bits of him lying around.

"Okay, side with Ron, I knew you would!" She said shrilly. "First the Firebolt, now Scabbers, everything's my fault to you two, isn't it! Just leave me alone, Harry, I've got a lot of work to do!"

With that she stormed off.

"Please don't be mad at me also," Harry begged me, "You have to agree that all the evidence points to that."

"And most of the evidence points away," I snapped.

I stormed away and after Hermione who was working.

"Come on, Ron, all he did was eat and sleep, you said it yourself," George said.

"He bit Goyle for us once!" Ron said miserably. "Remember, Harry?"

"Yeah that's true," Harry said. I stood up and went to Fred's side.

"His finest hour," I said. Fred and George let out a snort. "Let the scar on Goyle's finger stand as a lasting tribute to his memory. Seriously, Ron, if you think the rat's dead then get a new one in Hogsmeade. What's the point in moaning?!" I snapped.

I walked back over to Hermione and pulled her away from her work.

"Penny, I need to work! You should be working also!" She said.

"Not right now, your having a go on my Firebolt," I said. "Accio Firebolt."

My Firebolt came flying down the stairs and stopped next to me. I grasped it and walked out the portrait hole with Hermione following.

I stopped once we were outside the castle and threw the Firebolt into the air. It hovered down towards me and stopped. I turned Hermione and grinned.

"Can you go with me?" She asked.

"No," I said. "Go by yourself."

"Please," she begged. I sighed and swung my leg over. Hermione hopped on behind me as I took off.

We flew around the castle and came back down. Since Hermione got scared.

"I'm going to take it around some more," I said.

"Well I can't cause I have work." She said and walked inside, she stopped and turned around. "And thanks for letting me ride first. It means a lot," she smiled.

I nodded and took off again. I flew over to the Quidditch pitch where they were practicing Quidditch. I flew over and stopped next to Harry who was looking for the snitch. He turned and saw me and jumped.