Swap Papyrus x reader Part 2

~Your POV~

I shot up from my bed,I expected Mrs Brown to wake us up for school.Then I remembered that I was probably a few thousand miles away from school,which was weirdly cool.I opened my door and went to the living room,Asgore was sitting on a chair and busy reading a book. 'Oh,my child.You're awake already?' Asgore asked, 'Is there a way to get out of the Ruins?' I asked sadly.I couldn't stay here,no matter how much I wanted to. 'Oh,um.Wouldn't you like to hear more about the book I'm reading?It's about the different kinds of flowers you can get in the underground.' Asgore said,he was trying to avoid the subject. 'That sounds really interesting, but I really want to know how to get out of the ruins.You've been so nice to me,but I can't stay.' I said in a firmer voice,tough love Asgore,tough love. 'W-why don't I tell you which plants make the best teas?!' Asgore asked with a nervous and forced smile,if he had been in an anime he would've had a sweat drop on his head. 'Please,can you show me the way out?' I asked in a firm but kind voice,Asgore's eyes glazed over and he stood up. 'Stay here...I have to do something.' Asgore said,his face and voice were sombre.Before I could say anything he was walking down the hall,I blinked and followed him.He went down the stairs,and down there was a long hall.After about ten feet Asgore stopped, 'Go back upstairs.' Asgore ordered.He walked farther and I followed him,he stopped again. 'Go.Now.' Asgore said,I kept following him till we were at the end of the hall. 'You want to leave so bad?Prove it.Prove to me that you can survive what's outside this door...prove to me you can survive Toriel.' Asgore said,suddenly we were in a battle.

I picked *talk, 'Asgore please,I don't want to hurt you.' I pleaded.His face was emotionless and it was his turn,my soul narrowly avoided the fireballs.I spared him again,his face stayed the same.One of the fireballs hit my soul,I bent over in pain.Asgore flinched but still kept his cold charade on,but I wasn't going to give up on him.The fireballs came faster,suddenly four hit my soul at once.It shattered and I started to black out, 'My child!!' Asgore cried in a heartbroken voice.The darkness overwhelmed me and I knew I was dead,atleast it was peaceful.

Suddenly two options appeared in front of me,RESET and CONTINUE.Feeling confused I clicked on CONTINUE and felt myself wake up,I was back in the room in Asgore's house. 'That was probably just a nightmare.' I thought shaking my head,I walked to the living room where Asgore was reading a book...just like in the dream. 'I'm really sorry about this Asgore,but I've got to leave.' I said with tears in my eyes,the same dodgy conversation happened...he even used the exact same dodges.Asgore stood up, 'Stay here...I have to do something.' Asgore said.But this time I ran downstairs before he even moved,but with surprising speed he moved in front of me and blocked the door. 'I'm sorry my child,but I can't let you leave.Toriel will kill you,I am merely trying to protect you.' Asgore said his eyes flashing,a battle initiated.This time I dodged all the fireballs, 'I-I understand,it would be wrong for you to live here.The Ruins are small once you get used to them...but when you leave,please don't come back.I hope you understand my child.' Asgore said and the battle ended.Asgore gave me a hug and walked back upstairs,tears in my eyes I opened the door.The door closed and I heard a faint locking sound,must be locked with a charm.I stared in amazement at all the snow,pine-trees stood like thick walls on either side blocking any path except the one in front of me.I walked down the path and through a barricade(a poorly made one at that)and inspected a sentry station,there was a large amount of honey,ketchup and bitter-sweet sauce.After I walked a ways down the path the cold started getting to me,and to make it worse it started snowing...somehow.

As I started walking the snow started falling thicker and faster,a wind started blowing.I could hardly see the trees five feet away from me,I felt myself freeze.Unable to stand any longer I collapsed on the snow,my vision started fading.But before I blacked out I saw something through the snow,something that was a reddish orange colour.