I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM

Erzas POV

it's a tuesday morning and i have to be behind the bar today woring with gajeel and Gray becuase Mira and Natsu have to be in charge of something else.

'ya alright red...you seem tired' i looked behind me and saw gajeel looking concerned.

'yeah i'm fine...i am tired' i chuckled and he smiled and carrid on getting things in place'

'morning jellal' gray said...i blushed as soon as i heard his name. we haven't spoken since the night at the cliff. i mean yeah we say morning and afternoon or eveining but we never say anything else after that. it was really awkward.

----------------

i have been behind the bar for 4 hours and i can't even be botherd to do anyhting. i don't know why i'm so tired. who knows.

'hello erza' i turn around thinking that the voice was jellal but it wasn't. it was...simon.

'oh look he finally shows his face after dumping me over the phone' i said causing a scene.

'look...i was in a rough place and i thought that if you could'

'what...forgive you. fall in love woth you again. why do you think i would do that?' i snapped.

'becuase you still love me damn it. and i still love you' i coulnd't believ what i was hearing.

'look simon...i did love you but then you broke my heart and i have moved on from pathetic people like you' i said. and he wouldn't listen.

'ERZA JUST LISTEN TO ME!' he shouted which clicked anger in me. i grabbed a bottle of vodka and thew it in his direction whith proper force he was lucky to duck.

'YOU LISTEN TO ME...I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU GOT IT!' i screamed and ran out the bar/cafe.

'WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU CRAZY BITCH!' i heard him scream which made me storm back in the cafe and punch him.

'I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE...I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!' and by that i was gone.

Jellals POV

wow...everyone was in shock of what happened. i never thought erza wuld do that.

'dude you gotta help her although simon deserved to have that bottle smashed across his face' gray said. i just looked at him and sighed.

'don't worry guys...i'll do what i can'. i said. this man has really changed erza.

'do it quick man...i feel like shes going to target us again' gajeel said. i nodded and left the cafe. and walked to erzas room.

ERZAS POV

i go back in the draw and get a bottle of brandy out. and drunk from the bottle. when the bottle was half empty i heard someone knocking i sreamed. 'GO AWAY I DON'T WANT ANYONE WITH ME!'

'erza it's me...let me in' i heard jellal on the other side of the door. i didn't care who was outside the door...i just wanted to be alone.

'JELLAL GO AWAY...I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE!' i screamed again.

'I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU OPEN THE DOOR!' he orderd me. and i just laughed loudly. i walked over to my door and then opened it and then closed it again.

'There you go...i opened it...now GO AWAY!' i shouted.

'erza please...let me help you...i'm here for a reason to help you...you are not yourself...please let me in' i listened carefulyl to those words and i let jellal in.

'please let me help you' jellal stopped talking and noticed the bottle. 'did you drink that much already?'

'so what if i did you can't tell me what to do' i said laughing.

'ERZA IT'S HALF EMPTY!' jellal snapped making me look at the bottle.

'is it?...nah i would say it's half full' i joked and jellal looked at me serously.

'erza this is no joke!...i know how you are feeling...but you need to stop this it's giving you a problem-'

'I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM FOR THE LAST FRICKING TIME!'

'YES YOU DO AND IT'S DRAGGING ALL YOUR FRIENDS AWAY...AND DRINKING THIS MUCH IS CHANGING THE PERSON WHO YOU REALLY ARE!' jellal shouted. i just scoffed and ignored him.

'IT'S NOT FUNNY ERZA!...I CAME HERE BECUASE YOUR FRIENDS WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOU!...I'M HERE TO HELP YOU. WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT' i froze for a moment. everyone called him to help me.

'wait so my friends called you becuase they were worried about me' i cried. how could they do that without telling me.

'yes...and i came straight away becuase i know how you feel'

'NO!...how dare they call you here and not talk about it to me...and how could you not tell me about it...you played me jellal...how could you not tell me...i thought i trusted you-'

'you can trust me...becuase erza i'm trying to help-'

'DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP!...I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE BECUASE ALL THEY DO IS GO BEHIND MY BACK!' i shouted and i was breathing like i was out of breath.

'erza you can trust me...your friends care about you thats why i am here'

'NO...DON'T TOUCH ME. I am 20 YEARS OLD AND I DON'T WANT TO HAVE HELP BECUASE I DON'T NEED HELP BECAUSE I HAVE A PROBLEM!...JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!' after that i ran out my room and out the inn and i wouldn't stop running.

Jellal POV

'ERZA WAIT!' i screamed but it was too late. i walked back down to the cafe where everyone was and i sighed with disapointment.

'where did she go?' natsu asked and i shrugged my shoulders.

'i don't know but i will find her...i promise. i never break a promise' i said and i walked out of the inn to try and find erza.................

----------------------------

LOTS OF DRAMA AM I RIGHT.

ANYWAY HOPE YOU LIKED IT. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE SEARCH FOR ERZA SCARLET.

I'M GOING TO PUBLISH BAD TEACHR AFTER THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS MAYBE. I'M STILL FINISHING THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS :)

AND WHO THE HELL IS SAD ABOUT 499 I WANTED TO CRY SO MUCH :(

ANYWAY I MADE A SHORT STORY ABOUT MY OWN LITTLE SEQUAL SO READ IT IF YOU WISH TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING FOR GRAY AND JUVIA :)

ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING GUYS :)