I Promise

PREVIOUSLY

'e-erza' i startled. 'whats yours?' i asked and he chuckled.

'jellal...jellal fernandez'..............

--------------

PRESENT

'thats a nice name' i said. and i saw him slightly blush which made me chuckle.

'thank you..so your called erza....' i knew he was asking for a nickname.

'i don't have a last name...just erza' i dissapointedly said looking down ashamed.

'oh...i'm sorry...so how about i name you then hehe' jellal chuckled. i blushed again and jellal walked closer to me and then touched my hair.

'hmm...scarlett...how about erza scarlett' jellal smiled and i blushed even more. 'i mean it flows really well' he added on chuckling. i chuckled along.

'i like it...erza scarlett' i repeated after him. 'hey why not i show you where your room is' i said. and i lead him into the hotel area.

we walked up 3 flights of stairs and found jellals room.

'thank you erza' he said touching my hair again.

'it's okay jellal' i replyed back to him and he smiled. i walked back to the reception room and signed out. so i could spend the day to myself with no chatting or fighting. i just wanted to be by myself.

------------

Jellals POV

i looked around my hotel room and i walked down the stairs to the resuraunt. i saw a girl with platnium hair behind the bar. and other girls waitressing. i was told to come to this place to help someone. and i was told to meet the person in the bar.

'hello how can i help?' the girl with white hair asked me. i just shook my head.

'oh no i'm not hungry or thirst i was told to meet a woman called mira-Jane to talk about someone' i said and she shrieked. it kind of scared me a bit.

'i'm mira-jane...it's nice to meet you...'

'oh jellal fernandez' i said shaking her hand.

'right nice to meet you....GUYS HE CAME!' mira shouted and a group off people cam running. i was so confused but i just went along with it. 3 guys from behind the bar just randomly popped up. and 3 girls stood around me.

'umm...whats going on?' i asked really confused.

'right...we all called to ask for help. you see our friend shes kind of changed. she has a sort of drinking problem and you said that yu are good at helping people with this kind of problem' a girl with long blue hair said.

'who is the girl?' i asked. sounding serious.

'um her name is erza' when i heard that name i froze. when i met her she seemed normal she didn't look drunk or a girl who would drink.

'i just met erza and she seemed fine' i said and they all shook their heads.

'she aint fine i could tell you that. the other day. she started arguing with people for no reason and saying that she doesn't have a roblem when really she does' a man with long black hair said.

'yeah she punched me in the face for no reason' A guy with pink hair said after him.

'you were punched for a reason becuase you insulted her you ididot' a man with raven black hair said.

'right anyway...how long had she been like this?' i asked. and they all shrugged. 'right how long have you all rememberd her acting like this'

'it was about 2 or 3 weeks ago' a girl with shorter blue hair said.

'okay...i will do my best...do you know why she has changed all of a sudden?' i asked them and they all shrugged their shoulders. oh my dase these guys really know nothing do they.

'i think it's becuase she had quite a brutal break-up' and blonde haird girl said. i just sighed and looked back at the group.

'please help us mr. fernandez. we need our friend back' mira-jane said. i just smiled. and looked at the group.

'don't worry. i'll make sure you get your friend back. and i won't stop until she is happy with her friends again' i said and the group smiled.

i still sat in the bar doing research on what i could do to make erza herself again. mira made me a drink and she wouldn't stop staring at me smiling. i felt uncomfortable so i tried to ignore it.

'you know your a nice match' she said. who know what the hell she was on about.

'huh?' i was really confused and she just giggled.

'oh you know...you and erza...you guys are a nice match' i choked on my drink. i wasn't really looking for a relationship due to problems in the past.

'sorry mira but i'm not really up for a relationship' i saw a frown appear on miras face.

'but you guys are perfect. i mean i even have a cute name' i kept listning thinking that she is crazy about making people matches. 'Jerza...i mean come on that is cool' i just chuckled and went along with it to make her happy.

'yeah...cool hehe'

mira went away to serve a woman with brown hair she orded like 5 glasses of alcohole. maybe i needed to help her aswell hehe no i wasn't told to do that and besides she looked fine. i looked back at the bar and saw that the black haird man was staring chuckling sorting out the brunettes drinks.

when he walked over he passed the girl her drinks and she walekd to the lounge in the other room.

'be careful of the she-devil' he said. i was confused again.

'who's the she-devil?' i asked and he just chuckled even more.

'mira...she trys to hook everyone she sees together up. belive me. she made a secret date for me and levy without us knowing. and now she calls us GaLe or Gajevy whenever she sees us near each other' i knew mira would be a kind of person like that. i just chuckled.

'are you and levy-'

'nah...she's not really my type...i mean we are like yin and yang completly oppoiste. nothing matches with us look' the guy showed me his employee mark and then pointed to levys mark on her shoulder 'even our inginas are different' i just chuckled at him and he smiled.

'but Gajeel thats what makes you two so perfect. you being imperfect makes you two perfect for each other' me and gajeel both pulled confused faces but then we just laughed. and so did mira.

'i'm telling you be careful' gajeel mouthed walking away to serve a different person. i just chuckled and nodded and went back to work.

'hey guys sorry i'm late' i turned around and saw erza. now i see the problem. her friends stayed quiet and pretended not to see erza in a state. i just smiled and she smiled back. and she went to work.

'see what we mean...she's not that same since you saw her this morning'. a pink haired guy came up to me now. i think he was called natsu. but i nodded. and looked back at erza concerned.

'don't worry...i'll help her...i promise' i said to him. and he smiled. when i make a promise i never break them.

---------------

hope you guys liked it. i kinda liked this chapter becuase jellal had his POV <3

anyway...cannot wait to write the next chapter. i'm going to let the jerza ship happen slowly maybe.

i hope you like this story so far. i love it :)

oh and one more thing which has nothing to do with the story but i will be publishing a new story soon called BAD TEACHER. not yeat though i am writing a few more chapters on this and then i will publish some of bad teacher. it is another Gajevy fanfic. and then after i finish these stories i will either post a Gruvia fanfic or another Nalu fanfic :) desisions desisions desisions :)