WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER??

Uh, hi, guys. (=w=)/)

It's been like, what, a whole freakin year since I updated this fanfic? YIKES.

Well, I give my most sincerest of apologies for not informing you all of why I haven't written anything for the past year.

1. I have lost interest all in Hetalia. *ALL GASP* And therefore, have lost my motivation to continue on with this fanfic. (srsly, the last thing I remember from Hetalia before I left was the first few chapters of 'World Twinkle' and the Hetalia musical) 

2. I'm a senior in high school with shit tons of school work and I have finals next week, so I'm currently studying my ass off. 

And 3. I've leaned towards my drawing hobby rather than writing, so I haven't visited this site and other fanfic sites in years! But, here's my Deviantart if you're curious: http://brochachothenooblet.deviantart.com/

But, before you all ram down my door with your mobs and pitchforks, let me enlighten your mood!

After a lot of thought and getting quite a lot of positive feedback from those who have added this to their reading list and gave me encouragemnt through the comments, I've decided "well, i can't just end it all here. i guess i can give them at least one more chapter."

So, without further adieu, I will be updating this fanfic, roughly in two weeks. I hope my writing skills haven't changed too much or have degraded in any way. 0__0

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR A BRAND NEW CHAPTER IN TWO WEEKS!!

For now, here's an extract to satisfy you for now:

They slowly made their way to their acquired seats and sat themselves down, glancing around the room, anxiously. Then they noticed England on the far right across the room. He made a sort of choking noise, face pale and eyes wide open when they made eye contact. Germany shot him a cold glare and he nearly fell back in his chair in response.

---

I'll see you soon! Stay hyped!

Sincerely yours; 

Sama-senpai-san.