"It happened again" the person whispered. What did? Wait this isn't the first time this has happened to (Y/N)?

    "Who are you?" I asked squeezing (Y/N)'s hand in mine.

     "I'm her manger. Thank you for helping her, this usually doesn't happen often" explained the manger a concerned face glued on his expression.

    "What do you mean?" I asked confused. I know what happened wasn't normal but I thought it was the first time.

    "(Y/N) went through a lot as a child. When she was little she experienced something that causes this to happen to her. It always happens when she sees violence or gets scared" I looked towards (Y/N)'s sleeping face, I had no idea.

    "What happened to her?" I asked concerned.

    "It's not my place to tell. She'll have to tell you her self, because it's something she doesn't talk about" I nodded understanding "I have to go, I need to speak with some people about cancelling her interview tomorrow. I trust I can leave her in your care" I nodded to him as he left.

    I never left (Y/N)'s side, the guys would all come in and out of the room hoping to get me to leave. I wasn't planning on moving. How could I leave her now, now that I know she's so broken and fragile. The manger had explained to the others, the same he had told me. We were all in shock, but we felt even more guilty for letting her get hurt.

     I don't know when I ended up falling asleep but I know it was pretty late. When I woke up (Y/N) still hadn't moved, I still held her hand in mine. I yawned and began fiddling with her fingers. When she wakes up, when she's better maybe I can ask her on a date. As I looked out the window the sun slowly rising I heard a small groan.

    "(Y/N), how are you feeling? Are you okay, nothing hurts?" I asked searching her face finally locking eyes with her.

     "I-I my side hurts" she whined clutching her side "What happe-" I cut her off

    "Let me get you an ice pack" I explained squeezing her hand then rushing out of the room

    I'm scared. What if she doesn't want to be around us anymore because of this. Maybe she won't want to be friends anymore because of fear. I pondered in my thought as I grabbed an ice pack for her. This is the second time I've had to do this, and both are my fault. I frowned and headed back to where (Y/N) was.

    "Here (Y/N) do you nee-" I stopped talking when I saw Xiumin sitting where I was.

     "Oh sorry Kyungsoo I took your seat" he stood up then faced (Y/N) "I'll be leaving now, I hope you think about what I said" he smiled at her as she looked at him wide eyed and mouth in a 'o' shape. What did he tell her? "Good luck" he whispered as he passed me.

    I walked to where she was still lying on my bed but now she was sitting up. I gave her the ice pack she placed it slowly on her side. Her face was red, I panicked does she have a fever? The doctor didn't leave anything for her to take either. I quickly put my hand on her forehead, she looked at me completely surprised.

    "What-what are you doing?" She asked glancing everywhere but at me.

    "Your face is all red, I thought you might have a fever but you seem okay" I said smiling at her.

    "Yea-yeah I'm okay" she smiled weakly "thank you Kyungsoo" I looked at her a bit confused "Xiumin told me you were the one that carried for me, and you stayed here all night" I looked down at my hands in my lap suddenly nervous.

    "Don't worry about it, it's my fault you got hurt anyways. I should have been with you" I said angry with myself when she grabbed my hand.

     "Please don't blame yourself for this" she gripped my hand in hers "it's those girls fault, okay?" She smiled sweetly at me. My heart began to race.

     "Okay" I whispered lowering my head. I still feel guilty no matter what she says I just couldn't help it.

     "I mean it, please don't blame yourself. I hate seeing you frown" I looked up at her and I forgot how to speak. How could she do this to me with just some simple words?

     "I-I" I tried to say something, anything but before I could Baekhyun came through the door followed by Chanyeol and Sehun.

     "Problem! We have a problem!" Baekhyun swung his phone around in panic.

     "Huge Problem!" Chanyeol grabbed me by the shoulders shaking me back and forth.

     "Hyung, what are we going to do?" You could hear the worry in his voice.

    "Yah! (Y/N) is still resting what's so important?" I questioned, they all looked at (Y/N) apologizing a bit then looked back at me wide eyed.

    "Just look".

    Baekhyun shoved his phone into my hands and my eyes almost popped out of my head. Oh no. This is going to cause a big problem. What are we going to do? How can we fix this mess?

A/N
So how is it so far? Good? Bad?
Vote and Comment :)
Tell me what you think!