• Chapter 1 | Pranking Target •

Hannah's Point Of View -

"Stop always putting Anime on Netflix and let's watch something real," my friend, Lizzy tells me as she snatches the remote out of my hand and I gasp as I gave her a mean look.

"How dare you say Anime is not real!" I grab a pillow and throw it at her as it landed on her shoulder but she ignores it and starts typing something on the search bar. "And for your information, you and your friend is using my Netflix in my house!" I retort and look over at my other friend, Daniella as she glanced over at me from her phone.

"Yeah I know, but you made us watch about ten episodes of Fairytail, and some other Anime's I can't even pronounce," she tells me as her eyes were glued on the screen and she continues to type. "Besides, let's watch a show I'm sure we'd all enjoy."

"Which is?"

"It's a new show called 'Thirteen Reasons Why,'" she then clicks the ok button on the remote and the title thirteen reasons why followed by the cover pops up on the screen. "I hear people in my class talk about it a lot, they say it's actually good."

"Does it contain any anime or any anime references?"

"Hannah, shut up!" Lizzy snaps at me and I hid behind my pillow. "That's why the main character that killed herself is named Hannah."

"Oh~! I'm the main character? Then let's watch it!"

"Why don't we do something else? Hannah already bored me with the tv due to all that anime she putted," Daniella yawns and I give her a sad look. She then hops off my bed and waves her phone in her hand. "For example, why don't we prank call someone?"

"I'm bad at prank calling, so I'll just sit back and watch you guys do it," I tell them as Daniella handed Lizzy the phone.

"Oh don't worry, you'll have a chance to try," Daniella winks and I form my face into a double chin and form duck lips onto my lips which causes Daniella to cringe and for me to laugh.

"Sh, its ringing," Lizzy whispers and Daniella and I scoot closer to Lizzy as she puts the phone on speaker.

"Who are you calling?" Daniella asks.

"My boyfriend," she replies, only to clear her throat once the call had connected. "Hey babe," Lizzy greets in a slutty voice. "I was wondering if you'd like to come over at night time and y'know," Lizzy curls the end of her hair with her finger as me and Daniella tried to hold back our laughter. "You see, I'm desperate for a man and my friend gave me your number because she said you were single and ready to mingle."

"Sorry but I have a girlfriend," he then hangs up as we all let our laughter out.

"Alright Daniella, you're turn. Show Hannah how it's done," Lizzy throws the phone to Lizzy as she catches it with both hands.

"I already know who I'm going to call," she starts dialing and the phone then starts to ring.

"Who is it?" I ask and she raises a finger, motioning for me to wait.

"It's my mother," she then answers once it took a while for her mother to pick the phone up. Once the call was connected, Daniella cleared her throat.

"Excuse me, ma'am, is you're refrigerator working?" Daniella asks in a man voice.

"This is why no one likes you, Daniella," her mother tells her and both me and Lizzy starts to laugh as Daniella gasps.

"Who is this Daniella you speak of?!" She asks but her mother ends the call and Daniella immediately starts to sob on the pillow and Lizzy pats her back.

"I guess it's my turn?" I look at the phone and sighed, dialing a number and putting it against my ear, deciding not to put it on speaker.

"Who are you calling? Put it on speaker," Litzy tells me.

"I'm calling Target. My dad works there, so hopefully he'll be the one to answer because he's usually at that station," I explain. As I waited a while for the call to connect, it finally did and I cleared my throat, putting the phone on the floor in the middle of me and my two friends as I put it on speaker for them to hear since they told me to.

"Hello, this is Target. How may I assist you?" A male asks.

"What are you suppose to help me with?" I ask the guy.

"How should I know? You were the one that called."

"But you were the one that picked up."

"That's because it's my job to pick up," he tells me in an annoyed tone, which caused my friends to try and hold back a laugh.

"It is?"

"You are getting on my fucking nerves, women," he hisses which caused all three of us's eyes to widen and they start to laugh.

"Hey, watch your fucking language you so called employee. Employees aren't suppose to curse at their customers," I state.

"You're annoying." Was all he said as he ended the call and my bit the inside of my cheeks as my two friends start to laugh.

"See, Hannah. I told you that you can pull it off. Good job," Lizzy pats my back. "Let's continue tomorrow, it's getting late."

"But we have to tell scary stories!" Daniella reminds us but I quickly ran to my bed and hid under my covers.

"I'll pass," I politely decline.

"Fine. Tomorrow. But I'll force you to stay awake," she creepily laughs and I quickly hide under the sheets of my bed and get comfortable.

"Goodnight Lizzy."

"Good night Daniella."

"Good night baka's."

"Baka's?" Lizzy asks me and I start laughing.

"It means stupid or idiot. I got it from an anime," I smile proudly as I sat up from my bed to see my friends reactions but Lizzy threw a pillow at me and I fell back onto my bed.

~•~•~

FIRST CHAPTER POSTED !!

follow me on Instagram : @ avalore

Like, comment and add to library !

- tdw