Chapter 3 - Chaos*

Start from the beginning

"Luke Stop it! What the fuck is your problem?" I said.

Instead of answering me, he turned around in his seat and proceeded to the party.

I got a text message from Megan, and I looked questionly in her direction considering she was sitting right there in the car.

-'Hey, congrats about Logan, but you should maybe tone it down around Luke'

-'Why, he needs to learn that I'm a big girl and I can deal with stuff on my own instead of playing like my dad'

The thought of my dad had me instantly angry, but I held it back.

-'I know but he's is obviously jealous of you guys and The whole time you guys were in the house he wouldn't stop talking about what he'll do to Logan if he hurt you'

What the hell?

-'Jealous of what?'

-'Are you serious, you really don't know? Do u?'

By the time I got the text message I forgot all about it a minute later, because we had pulled up to the party.

The house was huge from the outside, and probably bigger on the inside. The house was brick, and the front door was brown with a gold rim and door knob.

Logan got out an opened the door for me holding his hand out for me to grab. I got out and grabbed his hand.

Luke was ignoring us the whole time and just went inside and disappeared to somewhere.

As me Logan and Megan walked to the door; Logan pulled me into him wrapping his arm around my waist causing me to snuggle closer, because of the comfort and safeness his body gives me. I was so happy he was mine now, and he loved me. I couldn't believe that at all. We always were really close; just as close as me and Luke were, but I would've never guessed he loved me.

When we got to the door Megan didn't bother to knock, she just walked in. The house was loud with music and it looked like the whole school was probaly there. People were dancing, drinking, talking, making out, giving body shots, and just about everything else that happens at parties.

"Logan I'm gonna go to the restroom." I said.

"Okay, I'll be by the bar," he said.

I nodded, and he kissed my forehead and walked towards the bar.

I then began going through the crowd of dancing and grinding people.

I went around towards the back porch when someone grabbed me.

"Well, Hello sexy, wanna dance?" this person who I don't know the name of said.

I pulled away, and he yanked me back and I saw his eyes go black.

He was a werewolve.

"Get the hell off of me," I growled at him while wondering why no one was noticing what was going on.

He shook his head,"You have to do me a favor first?"

"And what is that?" I asked not really wanting to know.

"Come to that closet with me," he said into my ear.

"No! Go the fuck away!" I yelled.

He yanked me to him and began feeling down my leg mumbling something that sounded like,"Too sexy."

He started to rub my ass and pulled me so close I felt his rock hard erection on my thigh.

I was about to scream for help, but then all of a sudden he stopped. I decided to open my eyes to see what happen. He was on the floor with a bloody nose while Luke was on top of him beating shit out of him saying,"Don't. You. Ever. Touch. Her," with every punch to the guys face. I couldn't watch this anymore.