O6

"Please tell me you'll never leave." Makutu said, as her hand lightly cupped Kraton's face, Kraton smirked, and took Makutu's hand in his. "I'd never leave you."

Their lips melted into one another like chocolate meeting a flame. Makutu's insides exploded with the feeling of love, blessed from the Goddess Aroha herself. Makutu felt safe in his arms, as he wrapped them tighter around her. 

Makutu could've sworn she was flying, she couldn't believe the face she was staring at as she pulled apart from the greatest kiss of her lifetime. 

Her eyes met Kraton's once again, she allowed sweet words to escape her mouth. Despite being only just above a whisper, they were words only the two of them were supposed to hear. 

"You are my one great love, Kraton. No one else may have you." 

Makutu's eyes slowly opened and allowed grim reality to settle in. Despite her having such dreams every night, she felt disappointed every time she opened her eyes and saw her life was nothing she hoped it'd be.

Makutu wanted to be loved, preferably by the one she loved the most. However she was hated by him, and loved by none.  

It was unfair, and to many, it'd sink them into a deep and dark depression. But for Makutu - it only made her stronger, hell it built her character. She woke up everyday with a stronger sense of purpose than she had the last day.

Makutu uncurled herself from her fetal position and rolled out of bed. Her feet graced the floor.

Makutu only had one thing on her mind currently, and  that was destroying Kraton. She took a deep breath and grabbed the clear bottle around her neck and reclaimed her form as Dea.

-

Kraton rolled out of bed and allowed an annoyed groan to escape his mouth. He wiped the drool that escaped his mouth due to his deep slumber. His feet touched his fur carpets, he stretched and made his way to his bathroom to kickstart his day. It was as if the odd events with Dea had never happened the previous night.

As he entered the bathroom he was greeted by his mirror's reflection. He grimaced as he studied his face, his blonde hair was tussled and nappy. His skin was pale, and his eyes adorned dark circles underneath them. He wondered if his appearance always looked like this. Before, he wouldn't have known. Because he avoided his reflection by draping a silk blanket over the mirror. The same silk blanket Dea wrapped around his body.

Only then, did his mind travel back to last nights events. He frowned. Dea was a rather confusing woman. She batted her innocent eyes into Kraton's life. And tried to retract doing so every chance she gets. It's more than confusing, it's quite annoying now. Perhaps it was time that he ended things off with Dea. Maybe it was for the best, given his appearance, she was probably too stressful anyways.

As if on cue, he heard a soft knock on his door. He didn't know how he knew, but something in his bones told him that when he swung his room door open, the woman who has tangled herself up in his thoughts, would be on the other side of the door. He sighed, and splashed water on his face. He checked his appearance once more, hoping to see if his skin would liven up a little. He shook his head and exited the bathroom when he saw no change.

Despite him still being adorned in his pajamas, he opened the door anyhow, as he felt little to no care on what Dea thought of him.

-

Kraton swung the door open, looking disheveled as ever. Dea's eyes widened in surprised as she took in his appearance. His hair hadn't been combed, his eyes were low and he held his body in a rather lethargic stance. "Oh my," Dea said to herself and raised her tiny hands to cup Kraton's face, "Are you okay?"