Ch22: Help Needed

Start from the beginning

"Wasn't that hard but you gotta try harder Shay." I yell out.

"I didn't want to hurt him, I can't do it against him." She yelled back. I wave them back over when they ran back towards us.

"Okay I figured you would say that, and this is why I had a plan b." I say. I whistle loudly when Carter, Wren & Cade walked out of the treeline heading towards us. Of coarse they had to be shirtless and in dark jeans it was there thing. Wren was holding a duffle bag which had the stuff that we needed. Once they reached us Carter wrapped his arm around me kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey Hastings," he whispered against my cheek.

"Grey," I tease playfully pushing him back.

"Okay these guys are here to help us out with you

"Okay these guys are here to help us out with you. I figured you would hurt them other than you're lover and friends." I say when Shay looked at me.

"What kind of help?"

"Wren?" I look over at him.

"You see vampire and werewolfs were once enemies. You learned all about it in class I'm guessing so I don't want to repeat. So Cade, Carter and I will be a team, and you, Ray and you're sister here will be one. We will fight until one team is down. To make you stronger and be more aggressive." He blurted, when Carter and Cade walked next to him.

"This will help you in the real world for you're speed and strength." Cade added.

"Don't be afraid to hurt us, we can easily handle pain like nothing it would affect us." Carter teased looking right at me. I smirked shaking my head biting my lip. His eyes didn't look anywhere but at me.

"Okay, what's in the bag?" She asked

"That's for later if this fails." Wren replied handing the bag to Jake.

"Well guys, take you're sides. There will be no biting, tearing, or any sort of near death shit happening." Tobi says when we all walk away.

"Hastings?" Carter yelled out. Me and Shay look back when he started pointing at me. Shay then shrugged it off and continued walking with Ray when I look at him,