First time we met!

*Gabbie (POV)*
I can't wait to have David and Liza meet! they are going to love eachother, BUT GABBIE DO NOT MAKE THEM LOVE EACHOTHER!!! I say to myself. I'm really excited to have dinner with Zane, David, and Liza! I hope Liza is okay at her hotel!
•texting Liza•
G: hey girlieeeeeeee!! how's you hotel? want me to come stop by and pick you up?
L: heyyyyy! it's okay, the people next to me had a party it was so loud 😂 yeah sure that will be lovely! LA is so beautiful and there are some nice people!
G: okay!! see you in 5😘
*Liza (POV)*
I'm really excited to meet David in person his videos are the best and his vines are priceless! He's so handsome and his braces are perfection on him, what am I saying? He's perfection.
•bzzzzzz bzzzzz bzzzzz•
G: im here Liza!!
L: okay! be right there!
~ Gabbies Car~
"Hey liza!" Gabbie said. "Hey Gabbie! Thanks for picking me up I'm really nervous" I said very excitedly with a little sigh.
"Dude your going to be great I already can tell David likes you! He NEVER stops talking about how perfect you are!" she can tell I'm blushing.
"Thanks Gab!" I say, I feel so much more confident.
~ At the 5 star restaurant~
Me and Gabbie walk and see David and Zane all dressed up!
*David (POV)*
Gabbie and Liza just walked in the restaurant and she looked so beautiful. I hate to admit this but I just imagined us married with kids and I had so many butterflies in my stomach.
"David! Hello?" Zane said.
"what? Oh hi I'm sorry" I said, Gabbie and Liza were standing right there, I got up and pulled out Liza's seat for her. I was really happy that she was blushing! Is that weird?
Waiter: You guys ready to order?
We all order and talk and eat and two people we having a little make out session, Zane and Gabbie!
"Liza your really really pretty tonight sorry if I was staring your just beautiful! I could tell she was blushing.
"Thanks David your not that bad yourself." she said with a smirk.
I asked her if she wanted to hang cause we all know what Zane and Gabbie are going to do. She said yeah and I was really excited! We went to my house

-----------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry this is my first story and chapter sorry if it's bad or too short. tell me what I can do to fix it! Thanks guys 💕