Pool Party

*Liza (POV)*
I woke up to a whole bunch of texts from Gabbie, David, and Scotty. I have no idea why Scotty texted me or how he got my number, weird. I first looked at Gabbies text.
G: LIZA GUESS WHAT!!!!😱
L: what Gabbie? you okay?!?
G: I AM JUST GREAT! ZANE ASKED ME OUT LAST NIGHT AND WE SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT TOGETHER!!! 😏😍😂
L: OMG Gabbie that's great! im so happy for you!!!!!
G: Thanks b!❤️ how about you and David? what did you guys do after you guys left? 😏
L: we just went to my hotel and talked 😂 nothing serious 😂
G: Dang it Liza!! why? 🙈
L: cause we just met, but I really do like him and I think he likes me😝
G: Aweeeeeee 😍 that's great! okay well I have to go I'll text you later! Love yahhhhhh😚
L: okay💕 love ya too!
I didn't want to tell her about me and David's kiss cause I thought it would be okay just between the two of us. I don't want people to know that we kissed, cause I don't even know if we're going to date yet. Anyways then I looked at David's text.
D: good morning Liza! 😝
L: good morning David! 😝
D: how did you sleep?
L: I slept well, how about you?
D: wasn't the best sleep of my life but I was okay also. 😂
D: so I was thinking maybe we can keep the kiss between us cause I don't want everyone to be all over us you know?
L: I was thinking the same thing! 😊
D: okay! I was hoping that 😁😂. Well I have to take a shower then I'll text you okay?
L: okay David! have fun in the shower! 😂
D: I'll try my best 😂😊
David is literally the best person, I really like him and I hope he likes me. I can't wait to tell him my news! I looked at Scotty's text and it said that he was having a pool party with people if I wanted to come, and I of course said yes, I hope David is there and Gabbie.
I had to go to target and get a new bathing suit so I got dressed and went to target, then to Gabbie's cause she wanted to bring me.
~ The boys house~
I've never been to their house and it was really nice. It was big too!
*David (POV)*
I was invited to Scotty's house for a pool party. I was on my way there and I saw Zane, Heath, Scotty, Toddy, Elton, Gabbie, and Liza. Liza was so pretty, she was wearing this black bikini with a lace back, she was absolutely beautiful.
Everyone and I went swimming for a little then Gabbie and Liza went inside to grab something to eat. The boys and I were doing laps across the pool to see who would win, and of course toddy did.
*Liza (POV)*
Me and Gabbie went inside to have something to eat because we were starving, I had some stawberries and yogurt and she had a burger. We were talking about Zane and David. Then I came up with the idea of pranking the boys. We found water balloons on the table and filled them up with water. We were about to walk out the back door to do the prank but David was talking about how perfect I am and how much he wants to be around me. I was so flattered and blushing so much and Gabbie told me to stop blushing. I just stood there with my bucket and she was already out there and I forgot about it. So Zane took it from me laughing and he started to throw it at me and Gabbie. It was honestly so fun! We all went swimming for a bit then we went home. I went home and called David to tell him the news!
----------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!!!😂 I hoped you guys liked this chapter and thank you so much for reading! It took me a lot of strength tame support to start writing so thank you💕 I hope I'll post tonight 😚