See You Soon Liza!!

*Liza (POV)*

This morning I woke up to David wrapped around me. I really like him and it's really hard to be away from him with a matter of time. I looked at my phone and it was 12:30 P.M. I had notifications from Twitter, Instagram, vine, and messages from friends. I decided to ignore everything today. I want to spend my last day with David and I have to finish packing before going to the airport. I feel David move a little bit and he's waking up.
"Well good morning sunshine." I say with a laugh.
"Oh shut up Liza!" He said while he was laughing
"How did you sleep?"
"Oh I slept great, I wonder why?" He said sarcastically
"Maybe because you were here with me." I said as serious as possible without laughing.
"I'm pretty sure your correct." He said as he was blushing.
"What up are you doing today Liza?"
"I was hoping to spend my day with you David if you don't mind."
"That sounds amazing, what do you want to do?"
"I honestly just want to stay here before the plane and watch movies if that's fine with you."
"Yeah! anything with you is amazing Liza!"

*David (POV)*

I was really happy that Liza just wanted to stay in with me. I was just planing on hanging out with Gabbie but Liza is leaving soon so more time with her is great. We stayed in bed all day ordering room service and watched 'The Notebook'. Liza had to finish packing after the movie. It was around 3:30 and Liza had to leave at 4:30 to catch her plane at 5:45. I helped her finish packing and asked her if she wanted a ride so she didn't have to pay for a taxi. She said yes, she was all done packing so we checked out of her room. We drove to the airport and I did "Driving with lizzzzza", we were jammin out. We got to the airport and I was all sad and she could tell.
"David, I will be back in a month. Don't do anything stupid and text me whenever you need me. I will see you soon!" She said with a tiny laugh but serious
"Liza I will pick you up at the airport when you come back! I call dibs on seeing you first" I said with a smirk.
"Thanks David!!"
I kissed her on the cheek and said bye. It was so hard but I only have to wait a month. How hard is that?

*Liza (POV)*

It was so hard to say bye to David but I'm going to text him everyday and he will see me as soon I get off the plane in a month. I go through check out and everything and it's 5:00 so I wait at my gate and I get a text from David.
D: Elizabeth Koshy you better come back soon😂🙁
L: David Dobrik I promise😂☺️😉
D: Miss you! 29 more days and counting ☹️😂
L: Almost there!!😝😂
D: Text me when your in "HOUSTON TEXAS BABY" 😂🙈
L: I will for sure! Bye David! 😚
D: Bye Liza!😚
I'm really going to miss him! Just a couple weeks!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I'm really really sorry I haven't posted. School is coming up and everyone decides to have partys😂 Ik this chapter is bad😔 I promise it will get better! And I don't mind any suggestions or anything in the comments! Hit me up! 😂 thank you guys, as always love ya😝😂❤️