The Time of Our Lives!

*Davids (POV)*
Zane and Gabbie are making out so Liza and I pay for our portion of the check and leave. We text Zane and Gabbie we left but we're all good.
"You have a pretty nice car David" Liza said to me with her perfect voice.
"Thanks beautiful" those words just came out of my mouth and I didn't even know it. Liza smiled like she didn't care which took some stress off of me.
"David stop making me blush" Liza said to me with the cutest smile I've ever seen in my life!

*Liza (POV)*
David is the best he isn't like another guy, he just called me beautiful out of nowhere! It looked like he meant it too so I made a joke about it so it wouldn't be too awkward.
"Yo David where we going?" I say all cool and stuff, I don't feel so shy around him I feel like we've known eachother forever. Even though we like each others stuff on Instagram and Twitter and YouTube.
"Honestly I don't know Liza" he laughed, his laugh is literally everything I'm a little obsessed with his laugh.
"Well David wherever you want to go, probably somewhere quiet so we can talk?"
"There is a weed party at my house and I didn't think you wanted to do that and almost everywhere is packed here on a Saturday, so your pick lovely."
He keeps saying these lovely things to me and I think we're really hitting it off.
"We can go to my hotel if you would like?"
"Sure why not? Anywhere with you is great." He keeps making me blush.
*David (POV)*
We walk into Liza's hotel that she's in for a couple of weeks to experience LA, I hope she's thinking about moving here! That would be amazing! She unlocks the door to her room and it's beautiful but not as beautiful as Liza. Liza gets us some drinks and we talk about almost everything about our lives, and eachother. She is honestly so funny and I really want to spend the rest of my life with her. She told me how she thought I was handsome and she thinks my vines are funny. She likes my braces too! "So what are your plans for the next couple weeks?" I said to Liza.
"I was hoping to spend time with Gabbie and mostly you, I think I'm going to move up here in a month I love it and I want to persuade my career here!" She tells me and I get really excited. I told her I would love to hang out before she leaves and I really hope she moves here! Things just started to get romantic, everything was just perfection, she was perfection, us sitting together was just perfection, and I decided I wanted to make a move. I lean in a little and Liza started to lean in as well which made me want to kiss her so bad, so I went for it! We both had a deep intense kiss for like 5 minutes and it was the best time of my life. After it all happened it was amazing and I was in love. I couldn't not just sit there and not stare at her and want to kiss her, so I decided to go home. I'm going to miss her, but I have her number which is good.
"I think I should go it's getting late and I wanna make sure my house isn't a methlab" I said to Liza
"Okay David! Thanks for hanging out with me it was great"
" Liza thank you for letting ME hang out with a beautiful and sweet girl!"
She blushes
"I'll call you tomorrow and by the way that kiss was the best and I really like you" I can't believe I just said that!
"I put really was and David I like you a lot too, call you tomorrow"
*Liza (POV)*
Me and David just kissed and it was the greatest kiss I've ever had! He said he liked me and I said I liked him too! I can't believe this is happening I have butterflies and I am just so happy! I think I'm falling in love with David and I can't help it. I can't wait to talk him tomorrow!

---------—--------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading Part 2 it's really bad Ik I'm trying to get better at this! I hoped you like it! If you want comment and tell me what you think. Night guys! I hopefully will post tomorrow☺️😝