Snowball Fight (Dark x Reader)

"Better watch it!" I said, throwing a huge snowball packed with ice. Dark ducked at the last minute and gave me an evil glare. "Really?" he said. He used his mind to pack the biggest snowball I had ever seen.He extended a finger and raised it, guiding it to directly over my head. At that moment I realized I had sincerely fucked up. "D-dark! Wait!" It was too late. He dropped it right onto my head and I was buried under it. I heard something like a fierce clawing...before too long I saw the deep gray sky above and Dark's face. He was digging me out. "You gonna play that shit again?" he asked. I thought about it. "Yeah, after that it would be stupid not to." Dark started burying me again. "Wait!" he stopped. "Okay, no more snowballs, I promise." "Very well then (y/n), give me your hand." I stuck my hand through the hole and Dark pulled me out. "You cheated." I said. "If I could make snowballs like that I'd bury you too." "Should've been a demon then." he said, flippantly. "Like I can control that!" He shrugged. "Not my problem." I shook the snow out of my hair and knelt down, beginning to build a snowman. Dark watched me curiously. "Help me out, will ya?" I said, trying to roll the bottom to a patch of more shallow snow. Dark simply looked at the ball of snow, and as if in fear, it rolled over to the patch I was wanting it to be in. Dark looked at me, pointed to me, and before too long I was levitating. "Oh come on, don't." I pleaded. Dark gave me a smirk, flicked his finger, and sent me deep into a snowbank. "Why, Dark?" I asked, face full of snow. "Because I am an asshole. That's what assholes do." He packed a snowball by hand and as soon as I lifted my head up, he hurled it and it hit me square in the face. That was it. I had enough. I bolted from the snowbank and jumped on Dark, knocking him to the ground. I grabbed a handful of snow and stuffed it down his jacket. We rolled around in the snow for a bit before I finally managed to pin him. We shared a look. Those gorgeous silver eyes were a weakness for me. I couldn't even stay mad at him. I stared at him...he looked so sexy. His eyes slightly aglow, his expression blank, his hair perched perfectly atop his head, and the fur from his hood holding it all together.. I melted. I began to laugh. I cupped his face. "Fuck you, Dark." I said, touching my nose to his. I stuffed another wad of snow down his jacket. Dark just gave me a funny look...a half smile if you will, before he pushed me off of him and tossed snow in my face. I was beginning to get chilly. "I've gotta go inside. I'm freezing." I said, standing up. Dark followed me. "Cold so soon? Humans are weak." I shook my head. "Sure, sure, whatever. It's like 2 degrees out here. You're cold blooded, I don't expect you to be shivering." "I'm not cold blooded, idiot. I'm just cold." "Whatever." I said, kicking my snowy boots off onto the rug and removing my jacket. Dark took his snow gear off, gave me a hug from behind, and cracked my back. I purred. "That felt awesome." I said. He released me and I flopped onto the couch. Dark came and sat on my feet. "Hey, knock it off, asshole." I said, kicking him. I grabbed a blanket from the back of the couch and wrapped myself in it, inhaling its warmth. Dark wiggled his way under it with me. "Maybe we should move, you're about to push me off the couch." I said, standing up with the blanket. I went in the bedroom and laid down on my bed. Dark followed. I peeled back my comforter and flopped down, wrapping myself in warmth. Dark slid in next to me and we watched the snow fall. Dark nuzzled my neck. "Hey." he said. I laughed. "What are you doing?" I asked, giving his hair a toss. "Don't toss my do. I work hard on that." I laughed. "Yes Dark, you're a little metrosexual." He glared at me. "No, I just know I'm sexy as hell and I pride myself on it." He was right... "You're so adorable." I said, as if I was talking to a dog. "Don't make me murder you, (y/n)." He remarked. I giggled and let go of his face. He gave me another one of his infamous half smiles. I kissed him on the cheek and immediately began blushing. I hardly ever made the first move. Dark touched his face where I had kissed him. He reached out and cupped my face, kissing me deeply. My face heated up instantly and I felt my core tense up, too. I ran my fingers through his thick black hair, tugging on it periodically. He pushed me onto my back and began working my shirt over my head. I tugged his shirt over his head and threw it to the side. I dug my nails into his flesh and made him shake. He bit my neck hard in response. We wrestled each other out of our pants. I raised my hips so he could peel off my barely there panties and I ran my hands down his sides to slide his boxers off. He lad on top of me completely nude...we were both breathing heavily. Was I really going to do this with my friend? Of course I was. And I was going to like it, too. I bucked my hips against Dark, letting him know that I was ready for him. He bit his lip and divided my legs. I looked down at his manhood and raised an eyebrow. "It'll fit." he said, sliding in. I clamped down on him, enjoying every second of him inserting himself. When he finally pushed himself all the way in, I arched my back and clawed at him. He tossed my legs over his shoulders and drilled into me, moaning and muttering my name. "Fuck, (y/n)...you feel so good wrapped around me like that." he said, through his clenched teeth. I clawed at his chest, begging him to fuck me harder. He slammed my g spot until I felt my core collapse around him. "Jesus fucking Christ, (y/n)!" Dark sang, as he came in me so hard I could feel it. He held himself in there for a few seconds, riding out his orgasm. He collapsed on me and panted into my neck, his hot breath tickling me. I exhaled deeply through my nose. Nobody had ever made me feel that way before. Dark rolled off of me, and swept his hair back, glancing over at me. I watched his chest rise and fall. "I've been wanting to do that for awhile now." he said. He put an arm around me.