I Don't Feel So Hot... (Dark x Reader)

"I had no idea demons got sick." I said, stroking Dark's back as he laid face down in bed. "We do. Not often, but we do. "Let me get the thermometer, you're all sweaty, I think you have a fever." I left our room to get the thermometer. "Are you going to roll over or do I have to jam this in your ass?" Dark turned his head and looked over at me, glaring at me through his glasses. "No sense of humor?" I asked. "Not right now, I feel like shit." His normally bright, glow filled silver eyes were pretty dull and those dark rims around his eyes looked faded out and splotchy. "Well no offense, but you don't look so great either." I stuffed the thermometer under his tongue. "High temp, of course." I threw a blanket over him. "Do you want me to stay?" I asked sitting on the edge of the bed, playing with his abnormally cold feet. "No, I NEED you to stay. I hate being sick." Poor Dark. He was obviously sick. Clingy was not in his nature at all, and yet the poor guy was looking at me with those sick little eyes begging me not to go anywhere. I crawled under the blanket next to him. He purred a deep baritone purr and looked over at me. "Thank you." he said sleepily.  I tossed his hair. "Ah, don't. I already feel dizzy." I retracted my hand. "Sorry Darkimoo. Just put your head down and sleep." Dark dozed off almost immediately, snoring like a chainsaw. He spent the better part of the day dead asleep in bed. He woke up late in the evening and nudged my shoulder. "Hi." he said, groggily. "Are you okay?" I asked. He shook his head. "Not even. I'm just bored. I can't sleep anymore." I felt his head. Still warm. "You really are sick, huh?" I said, watching him exhale a big sigh. "Yup." I felt bad. "Is there anything I can do to make my poor Dark feel better?" I asked. "Food, a movie, a drink...all three?" Dark gagged. "Please, don't talk about food. It makes me nauseous." "I'm sorry, hon...what about a movie?" Dark shrugged. "Why not? I'm clearly not going anywhere until this bug runs its course." I got out of bed and put in (y/f/m).  Dark weakly draped his arm around me and I leaned into him. Our favorite scene came on and I gripped Dark's extra cold hand. He was too weak to squeeze mine back, but he did shoot me a weak smile. "You know, (y/n)...there is ONE thing you could do to make me feel better." I looked over at Dark. He had one hand under the covers and I knew exactly what he was doing. "Are you sure you feel well enough for that?" Dark nodded. I pulled the blankets away from his waist. Dark was holding the base of his cock. He looked at me suggestively. "Want some?" he asked with a weak wink. I kissed his cheek and then gladly went down on him. Dark moaned and shifted in his position. "Fuck..." he moaned, pushing my head down. He was sick, but still strong. He bucked his hips instinctively as I quickened my pace, his voice growing more and more strained. "Suck me, (y/n)." he begged. I applied both hands and licked and sucked his cock. He grabbed my hair and tugged on it, breathing heavily. "(Y/N), get ready I'm so close." he panted, bucking his hips even faster. I felt him twitching into my mouth and filling it with his black fluids. He exhaled sharply a few times before closing his eyes in pure ecstasy. "Damn (y/n), I feel better already." he said, with a sharp little half smile.