Dinner

Cas walked into to kitchen and stared in shock.

"Hello, angel," Dean said in a singsong voice and grinned. Cas didn't even say "hello, human" back- just stared. The kitchen was dimly lit by candlelight with Dean standing in the middle, all dressed up in a suit and tie.

Dean took his lover's hand and dragged him into the dining room, which was also lit by candlelight. The table was covered in a red tablecloth and there was a rose in a vase as a centerpiece. Half of the petals had already fallen off as Dean had forgot to add water. Cas chuckled- not everything could be perfect he guessed.

Dean, still grinning, was bouncing up and down like an excited puppy. "So, do you like it?"

Cas replied, "I love it!" They sat down for the very romantic dinner of macaroni and cheese with Nutella sandwiches and water (and pie for desert of course.) Cas found his boyfriend's attempt at cooking rather adorable as he was usually the one to make meals.

As he had promised that morning, Cas told him about his day, excluding his encounter with Naomi of course. When he finished, he noticed Dean looked nervous. "Hey, what's up?"

Dean snapped to attention. He looked serious now, no longer like an excited puppy (but still cute). "Cas we have been dating for almost four years now and have been living with you for two. Castiel Novak, will you marry me?"

Cas stared at him for a moment before grinning so wide his mouth ached. "Yes!"

They kissed, both giddy with excitement. Dean pulled away and stuttered, "Well I-I think we might need to tell the world now. How about we start small. I have a plan." He had a smirk on his face.

"Dean Winchester, what are you up to?" Cas pretended to scold him, but he was giggling like a little girl so it wasn't very convincing.

Dean quickly explained his plan and said, "I hope your ok with this. I mean this obviously won't be our little secret anymore."

Cas smiled. "I can live with that."

That night the two filmed a video together. Cas stuttered a bit, not used the camera, but Dean just found this adorable and kept filming. By the time they were finished editing, it was nearly midnight. They got into bed with smiles still on their faces after the nights events and quickly fell asleep.

Tomorrow was a very big day.