Late. Again.

Castiel Novak woke to an alarm clock beeping at him angrily. He groggily looked at it at jolted awake when he saw it was half an hour late. "Damn it, must be broken again." He muttered.

Cas jumped up and got ready in a rush, trying his best not to wake his sleeping boyfriend, Dean Winchester. He almost made it but as he fumbled with his key to unlock the front door of their apartment, he dropped a file. It landed with a loud thud. As he opened the door, he heard a familiar sleepy voice behind him.

"Leaving so soon?" Dean asked.

"You know I have to go. I can't be late, not again. Oh and remember to upload that video today. The collab with Tyler Oakley." Dean was a popular youtuber with a loyal fanbase.

"Yup I know," Dean said. He pecked Cas on the cheek and handed him his trench coat. "You'll need this, it's chilly out."

Cas smiled and hurried out the door, careful not to drop the portfolio of paintings his students had done.
He started his car, an old pickup truck, and left for work. He wished he could drive Dean's '67 Impala to work and look cool, but Dean opposed the idea. He was worried someone might recognize it from one of the many vlogs on his channel. Besides, Cas knew
Dean would kill him if he got even a scratch on the thing.

AN: sorry for short chapter, I promise the next one will be longer. This was just a kind of introduction.