A Mistake

Cas raced into the classroom with five minutes to spare before the students would begin to arrive. He set his stuff on the desk and took off his trench coat, hanging it on the back of his chair (the one with wheels he liked to roll around the classroom in between classes, but no one knows about that.)

He sits down as the first student walks in; a red- headed girl named Charlie. She was wearing a Doctor Who t- shirt, Cas noticed. "Nice shirt Charlie." He said. "Who's your favorite companion?"

"Probably Amy, but Martha is really cool too," she said with a grin.

"Cool. Mine's Captain Jack."

Charlie raised her eyebrows. "Oh really? Huh. Not really my type, but maybe he's yours," she laughed. Cas turned bright red and chuckled.
"Maybe."

Later that day, in the last class of the day, the students all finished their work with ten minutes left, and Cas asked what the class wanted to do. A girl named Meg said, "Mr. Novak, can we watch Dean Winchesters newest video? It should be up by now." The rest of the class (except for a few jocks who had no idea what was happening) nodded in agreement.

"All right," Cas agreed. He searched the name of the video and was about to press play when Charlie asked, "How did you already know what it was called?" Without thinking, he replied, "I helped him come up with it."

Everyone stared.

Realizing his mistake, Cas stuttered, "Well that's what I would have called it if I did help. I knew because I watch his videos- I watched it during lunch today."

He quickly pressed play and by the end of the video the students had forgotten the incident and began to pack up. Cas certainly did not.

That evening during dinner, Cas told Dean about his mistake. Dean wasn't too concerned. He said, "This is still our little secret. I'm sure they've all forgotten about it by now. Besides, I haven't even officially come out yet. They won't suspect."

Cas sighed. "I guess you're right."

They finished dinner and curled up on the couch to watch Cartoon Network because why not. Later Cas still in his trench coat, fell asleep with his head on Deans shoulder.
Dean smiled and closed his eyes, putting his arm around his boyfriend. They stayed like that all night.