Chapter 5 Valerie's Party

Start from the beginning

Jayden shakes his head "Says the girl to pressure pointed me causing me pass out" he laughs. "I said I was sorry Jay and I also said it was nothing personal." I smiled. Erick and Blake laughed; "I was surprised that you were able to take down Jay. He is one of our best fighters" Erick said trying to hold back his laughter. "Hey for the record she caught me off guard". That just made things worse Erick and Blake were laughing more than before and Carter had just shown up along with Mason.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Carter asked while raising his eyebrow. "They are laughing at the fact that I got my ass kicked by Jocelyn" Jay said glaring at all of us. "How did you do that by the way" Blake asked. "I pretty much put Jay in a head lock then pressure pointed him in the neck". I honestly didn't see the big deal don't these guys know how to do that.

"You have to teach me how to do that sometime so that way I know how to shut these guys up" Carter says laughing. "Why don't you just make that face Mason does whenever he gets down right pissed" Blake said with a cheesy grin. Mason just glared at them "You better watch out Blake you guys might be next" I said with a mischievous grin.

Mason started laughing to himself. "Gasp. the man speaks. Honestly though why have to been so distant" I asked. Mason didn't speak at all he just remained silent. I got up from my seat and grabbed Mason's arm dragging him with me until we were by my locker. "Seriously what is up with you last I checked I was supposed to be ignoring you not the other way around. I get that you didn't tell me about you for a reason but it's too late. I know about you and you know about me so deal with it"

Mason just stood there and sighed "Look I'm sorry that I've been ignoring you. It's just since our we last bumped into each other it didn't end on the best of terms and I couldn't bring myself to face you again". I honestly didn't expect that to come out of his mouth. "Now that we both got that off our chest can things just go back to normal and we can be friends again." Mason smiled and nodded his head "Sure."

We turn around and head back to the Cafeteria. "As long as you promise to come to Valerie's party with me tonight". I shake my head and laugh at the fact that this guy has the worst timing. "How about I meet you there instead" Mason smiles "Cool I'll see you there" Mason than gave me a kiss on the cheek and I just froze there. "What was that for?" I asked surprised. "For forgiving me" he said with a cheesy smile.

I just smirked "Your a real dork you know that" I lightly smacked his shoulder and walked over to the table and the guys jaws dropped. "You guys know that if you keep your mouths open you'll likely swallow a bug right" I smiled. The bell rang and we all went to our next period classes.

~Two classes later~

School was finally over. I didn't know if it was just me but the day seemed to go by pretty slow. "Hey Jocelyn" I turned around to see who was calling me and it was Carter. "Hey Carter what's up?" once he caught up to me we started walking towards the front of the school. "I was wondering if we could just knock out this project today before the party".

Oh crap I forgot about that "Ya sure. Do you want a ride or" Carter shook his head "I Drove in my car today but thank you for offering." Carter smiled then walked over to the guys. I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Vic's. "Hey where were you at lunch" I asked.

"I was in lunch time detention" I face palmed "What did you do this time?" Vic laughed to herself "I might have fallen asleep in class no big deal" she said "You would be the one to fall asleep in class" I laughed. Vic crossed her arms "It's not my fault the teachers boring" I just shake my head at her "Come on Vic let's go home.