Chapter 9 the Girls

Last night was one of the best nights of my life until someone decided to pull the blankets off of me to wake me up. "noooo just 10 more minutes" I whined. "Your two days of resting are up now meet me in the training room in 10 minutes" Mason said. I do not like it when Vic wakes me up and I surely don't like it when Mason does it as well.

"Dick head" I murmured under my breath. "I heard that" Mason shouted from the hallway. "You were meant to" I shouted back. I got out of bed and got dressed in my workout cloths and got my boxing gloves out of my bag.

 I got out of bed and got dressed in my workout cloths and got my boxing gloves out of my bag

When I got downstairs I saw Jayden and Blake sitting on the couch watching the giants game. "Hey guys where's the training room" I asked. Without even making eye contact with me Jayden spoke up "Down the hall to the right" he said. "Thanks guys" I said. I turned around and was about to start to walk in that direction.

"Joce wait" Blake said as he sprung up from the couch. I turn back around giving Blake my full and undivided attention "What's up?". Blake rubbed the back of him neck "I wanted to apologize for last night I shouldn't have brought it up I was drunk I didn't know what I was saying" He said.

Blake does not need to apologize we all do or say stupid things when we are drunk. "It's okay Blake you don't need to apologize" I said. "Alright cool just wanted to get that off my chest" He said. I go down to the training room and it turns out that it wasn't just me and Mason training, it was also Vic an Carter. "what's going on?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Your training" Carter said.

With the way Vic is training this is not your normal sparing session, something else is going on. "Training for what?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as I crossing my arms. Vic and Carter stopped training "You didn't tell her" He asked in shock. I already knew what they were talking about, I was just waiting for Mason to say it. Mason rubbed the back of his neck "You are training because I want you and Vic to be our new recruits".

It's about time, I swear it sucks that I have to hear this kind of news from Blake and not him. "Why us if you don't mind me asking?" I asked giving him a questioning look. Mason sighed and looked at both me and Victoria "There are already talk about how you and I are together. The rival gangs that hurt innocent people for fun will try to get to me but hurting you and Vic. Honestly I'd make me feel a bit better if You guys were in the gang.

I didn't like the Idea to begin with but what can I say you do what you have to in order to survive. "Vic and I can take care of ourselves Mason" I said. The way those words came out of my mouth sounded a little more rude than I had intended. Mason sighed again but this time it was like he was disappointed at the fact the I was not obeying him "I understand that it's just for your own protection.

I really appreciate that Mason is looking out for me but come on what's the worst they could do. "Alright! so what do I have to do" I said in a serious tone. Mason smirked "You are going to train with the girls." He said. When Mason said girls I was pretty excited to meet them. I mean finally Vic and I are getting bored just talking to ourselves since we are in a house full of boys.