Secrets Revealed

Angela was in the bathroom brushing her teeth at the sink. She fingered her diamond heart necklace while swaying side to side to no music. She blushed a little as she thought about last night. All of those feelings... day by day they came to her... and in that shared moment with Steph they surfaced once again. It shouldn't have happened... Angela isn't that type of woman. The type who flings herself onto another woman's man. But... *sigh* it was nice. She thought it was all in her head, that the feelings she had were one-sided, but he proved her wrong last night.

She spits the toothpaste out of her mouth and rinses it down the sink drain. Exhaling, she grins at herself in the mirror while continuing to brush her teeth. A door was heard being opened and a shadow walked down the hallway towards the bathroom.

"Hey." Sydel greets Angela in a harsh tone.

Angela jumps a little, looking at Sydel. She smiles before saying, "Hey. How did you sleep?"

Sydel walks into the bathroom, grabbing her toothbrush from its container and finding her toothpaste. "Well... the storm woke me up."

Angela nods, "I know - I hate storms. It woke me up, too."

"Really? I thought I heard some noises in your room last night. Like, you were talking to somebody or... doing something." Sydel starts to brush her teeth, aggressively cleaning them.

Angela glances at Sydel, then spits in the sink. "Um... well, maybe it was the TV?"

Sydel spits and stops brushing, turning her body to face Angela with a hard glare. She places her hand on her hips and says through gritted teeth, "Look... I was just starting to like you. But if you try to seduce my brother, I will make your life a living hell."

Angela was speechless. Where is this coming from? she thought. She leans against the counter and wrinkles her eyebrows. "What are you talking about?"

"I saw Steph coming out of your room last night, tiptoeing back to his room. Trying to be sneaky," Sydel retorts.

"Uh, okay. You have the wrong idea. He was checking my room because he heard a noise from my area and was seeing if everything was alright. I would never do anything to jeopardize a relationship," Angela replies.

"Yeah... that's what they all say. I'm still watching you," she says. Sydel resumes brushing her teeth and walks out of the bathroom into her bedroom and shuts the door.

Angela exhaled, feeling a little hurt and astonished. She couldn't believe his sister would accuse her of something like that... she didn't seduce him. Well...

"Hey, Angela."

Angela jumps slightly, seeing Ayesha approach the bathroom. She sighs.

"Oh, hey..."

Ayesha chuckles, "You look like you just seen a ghost. Everything okay?"

Angela nods quickly. "Yeah, I was just thinking about... this crazy dream I had."

Ayesha nods. "Oh. Yikes. Well, I just wanted to inform you that breakfast is ready downstairs. Chocolate chip pancakes."

"Oh, that sounds delicious. I'll be down in a few." Angela rinses her toothbrush off and wipes her mouth.

Ayesha lingers at the door, shifting her feet. "Great, um, but I also wanted to ask you something. About the other day at Fun World."

Angela gives Ayesha her full attention. "Sure."

"Um... so about the paparazzi. It can get really crazy and they can start saying some crazy, untrue things."

Angela nods, thinking about the question that they asked regarding her and Steph. She tenses up.