Chapter two

[ Jack's POV ]

"Where is the person who has to show you around?" A teacher asks me as I come out of my class... "I dunno... Why?"
"She told me you were getting something to drink as she waited in front of the school... She's in the principal's office now... I want you to come with me..." I nodded and followed the teacher. I enter the office and Harley looked at me with hopefull eyes... She mouthed something to me; 'please! Confirm it!!' I nodded and sat down. "So... Jack! You are new here! Harley was caught for skipping classes! She says she was showing you around and that she waited for you to get some drinks... Is that true?" He glared at Harley. "Yes! I was getting some water 'cuz people get thirsty, y'know?" Harley snickered at that... "So she wasn't skipping class?" "Umm! I'm right here, you know... No? Fine, I'll let myself out then.."
Harley stands up and walks away. I quickly follow her, not bothering what the principal says... "Wait!" I grab her arm and stop her. "You have ta do somethin' back for me... Y'know, 'cuz I saved ya..." She rolls her eyes and asks me what I want. "It's simple... I need somebody to make my homework. And you are quite popular here..." She sighs and nods. "I'll find someone to make it... Bye!" She runs down the hall and I laugh a bit. So much energy...

[ Harley's POV ]

"Heey! I was lookin' for ya!" I stop a small boy in the middle of the hall and lead him to the staircase. "F-For me?" The boy replies as he pushes his glasses up his nose. "You're good at school, right?" He nods... "You wanna make somebody's homework? For me??" I look at him with puppy eyes. "Okay... I'll do it if it makes you happy..." "Thank you! I knew you'd say yes! Don't tell anyone.... Or I'll have ta do things... Things you don't want to go through..." He gives her another nod and she walks away, leaving the boy scared... "Got someone ta make it for ya! That's him!" I walk up to Jack and point at the small boy. "Thanks! I knew you wanted to help me!" I roll my eyes...

[ Jack's POV ]

Crap! My true self is coming out!! I tried to surpress it, but she makes it come out... Not that I mind....
The rest of the day goes by pretty fast... I get on the bus and sit in a seat... Almost the whole bus is empty... Why?
"Hey! New one! There's a fight goin' on! Come and see it!" So that's why... I get out of the bus and see Harley fighting against a guy... "Beat him! Make him regret leaving me!" Selina yells at Harley... Must be selina's ex...
"Come on Bruce! You got more in ya, I know it!" Harley challenges him... For a split second I feel worried. Why? I don't care about her, or anyone at all.... But why did I feel that? I forget about the feeling and watch them fight.
"Harley! I warn you! Go away now and I'll forget this happened!" Bruce shouts as Harley closes in on him.
"No! You broke up with kitty and I never stop before I have revenge!" She runs up to him and kicks his stomach!
Bruce stumbles a bit, but doesn't fall. He punches her in the face but she goes on.. She runs up to him again and he grabs her! But she makes use of it by walking up the wall behind Bruce. She makes a salto and kicks him again! This time in his face. His nose starts bleeding and I can hear teachers coming down the hall. "Teachers!!" A kid yells and everybody runs away. "Oh come on! I wasn't done yet!" Harley sighs and gives Bruce a final punch. He falls to the ground and Harley and her friends run away. I follow the rest of the kids and the teachers arrive. "Bruce! What happened!?" A female teacher runs up to him and helps him up.
"Harley... She wanted revenge for me breaking up with selina..." Wow! That guy is so honest!! I hide behind a wall, just like all the others do... "Do you know where she went?" Bruce points the way Harley went... Seriously!? How can somebody be this honest!? The teachers run that way and one helps him to the nurse's office.
"Where did she go?" I ask the kid next to me. "Probably got away with the bus... We have to go there too... Otherway it won't drive away and Harley will be caught..!" A bunch of kids run to the bus. They all want to help her get away? Alright! I'm in! I run to the bus too, and when I come, it's already packed! "Hey! Greenie! Come sit with us!" Harley points at the seat next to Pamela. There are four seats in the back... Can't hurt anyone, right? I don't care if it does anyway... I sit next to Pamela... "Who is that Bruce-guy?" "Selina's ex... He's an asshole! He ruins all the fun!" Harley explains with a big sigh. The bus stops and the girls get out... A boy comes sitting next to me and starts to speak.
"I saw it! You have a crush on Harley?" Who is this guy!? "Maybe, what does it have to do with you?" He smiles evilly and comes closer... "She is mine..." "Pfft! Can you hear yourself!? You sound soo stupid!!" I burst out laughing and he gets angrier and angrier... "What's your problem? You can't say this when you don't own her!! She doesn't want YOU!"
I laugh even harder and he gets embarrased... I get off the bus and walk home... "I'm home!" Oh yeah, nobody's home today... I get to my room and my phone goes off... J- "Hello?" H- "Hi Jack!! So, you wanna hang out with us?" J- "Harley!? How'd you get my number?" I hear a giggle at the other side of the line. H- "I have my ways.... So yes or no?"
J- "sure... Where do I meet you?" H- "Well, I want you to be a part of our group! But, you have to do a test to get in... You have to find somethin' we hid and bring it back before midnight!!" Her excited voice echoes through my room.
J- "Alright... What is this thing?" H- "It's..... Me!! I'll give you a few discriptions of where I am and you'll have to find me!" J- "okay...! On my way!" She hangs up and texts me her surroundings... 'A big tree, with the leaves pink. Find me there and get your price!' So I only have to look for a tree with pink leaves? Easy!