•i'm not scared of mikael•

Start from the beginning

"Kinda. Well, Elena, Damon, Bonnie, Caroline, Matt, Jeremy, Tyler and even Alaric started to like you and trust you, not to mention even the ghosts. What did you do?"

Imogen shrugged. "I didn't do anything."

Stefan quirk an eyebrow. "I don't believe you."

Imogen stuck her tongue out. "Then don't, Stefan." she retorted, making the green eyed Salvatore.

Damon made his way towards Imogen and Stefan. "Looks like you two are really getting along, so what are we drinking?" he asked the two.

"Hopefully something a little bit warmer and a little bit blonder." Stefan said as he eyed the blonde bartender behind the bar.

Imogen seeing this, rolled her eyes. "Unbelievable." she muttered.

The blonde bartender approached the noirette and the Salvatore brothers.

"Hi!"

"Hello...." Damon trailed off and checked the blonde's name tag. "Callie. This beautiful girl, right beside me and I would love a shot of your best whiskey, and my brother here would love a shot of you." he compelled the the bartender.

Imogen turned at the older Salvatore with a small frown on her pretty face. "Blue-eyed Salvatore. I don't---"

"She doesn't drink." Stefan told his brother. "What's the catch, Damon?"

"No catch, brother. Drink up. It's on me." Damon told him.

Stefan, without second thoughts, grabbed Callie's wrist and bit her.

Imogen groaned softly. "You've gotta be kidding me." she muttered in disbelief and turned to face the customers of the bar.

"All of you didn't see anything and continue what you're doing." she said loudly, compelling everyone inside the bar before turning to Damon, who looked shock. "You're welcome."

~•~•~

"This. This is so out of my Ripper duty." Imogen muttered as she watched Damon and Stefan playing quarters while Callie was sitting on the older Salvatore's lap. She was sitting beside Stefan, across from Damon, a glass of water in her hand.

Stefan flipped a coin into the glass in the middle of the table. "Drink up brother!" he said.

Damon held up an empty whiskey bottle and looked at Callie. "You get us a bottle of this?" he asked the compelled blonde bartender.

"Yes, sir!" Callie said happily as she got up from his lap and left.

"You been on this bunny diet for a better part of 50 years. So, how is it that Saint Stefan, of all people, is good at a drinking game?" Damon asked mockingly.

"Oh, the bunny diet gave me a lot of time to practice." Stefan told him.

"Hmmm."

"Wallow in despair." Stefan said and flipped a coin into the glass in front of Imogen. "Drown in guilt." he flipped another coin into the glass. "Regret my existence." he flipped a third coin in a row into the glass. "It's precision born out of tragic boredom. Drink up, brother!"