{4} Leo, leodore, right?

(Not edited)

Leo? Leodore? Right?

After all that talk with mom I went to the bathroom to
freshen up a bit so it wasn't noticeable that I was crying.

I went to I walk up to the check out and order a caramelized chocolate chip frap with a chocolate slice to the side, taking a seat next to the window where I had the beautiful view of the rain.

Don't ask but I love the rain, something about it, like the rain symbolizes my soul, you know?

I plug my headphones in and put Spotify on shuffle, the first song that pops up just so happens to be one of my favorites, ‘cold waters, Justin Bieber.'

“So take a deep breath and let it go...you shouldn't be drowning on your own."

I get knocked out of my senses as I feel a presence take a seat beside me, I look up to find a really attractive guy gleaming at me. I put down my phone and air phones on the table.

“Hi there! I'm Theodore Roosevelt but you can call me Theo! I believe I have something you are wishing to have"? Winking at me he hands me my luggage, and I stand there staring at him in awe.

What the hell did he just say? Look at those dimples! How can someone so attractive be sound so smar-

I was cut off

“uh hello? Anyone home?"

Snapping back into reality I glance back at him, my cheeks flushing a bright crimson,

“uh yeah eh sor-hi I uh suit luggage? I manage to stutter out.

Chuckling at my nervousness he smirks,

“Don't worry baby doll, I get this impression on innocence, or should I say...not so innocent." Confusion clouds my mind before he bents down takes my hand and kisses it, not before noticing something on my arm that catches his eyes,

Glancing down I notice my dark purple hand mark bruises popping out in the clear of day.

Pulling my long sleeves down quickly I stand up knocking my head on his.

“Ouch!"

We both groan at the same time, I look up and quickly mutter an apology grabbing my REAL suitcase and quickly walking towards the door.

“Wait! Where are you going?"

Deciding to ignore him I exited out of the building hurrying.

I looked around for my moms car but it was no where to be seen

"Hey wait up" Theo says catching up to me

I quickly started walking in a fast motion.

I turned a few blocks where I turned a corner then turned to another corner somehow I ended up near an old ally way

I looked around trying to figure out where i was whilst the rain drops on my face ruining my mascara.

The white top I was wearing was now soaked making my bra visible.

I searched for my phone in my pockets wanting to call mom to get me out of here.

I searched my back pocket my front pocket I even checked my bra.

Shivers ran down my spine when I realized that it was freezing and water droplets dropping on my face I hugged myself trying to warm myself up. I groaned knowing that I left my phone at the coffee shop and I was freezing my ass off.