coffee!!!

You were walking around downtown. Looking for any sort of coffee place. The sidewalk was slightly packed, and being 5 foot you couldn't see shit. 'All these damn tall people...' You continued looking for a place where you could get coffee, going as high on your tippy toes as you possibly could, trying to see over peoples shoulders.

          Being distracted, you bumped into someone. You stumbled back a little bit before you felt arms pulling you forward, and helping you balance.

          "I-I'm so sorry S-Sir!" You bowed. the man looked irritated but despite that he responded, "Tch, It's fine." by this point his hands were in the pockets of his black jeans. He avoided eye contact with you but somehow knew your cheeks were as red as a tomato.

          "Your cheeks." He said right as you were about to walk away. "M-my cheeks?" You tilted your head in confusion. "Your cheeks" He repeated, placing the back of his fingers on your cheeks. Your blush deepened, your cheeks heating up even more than before. "I think you have a fever.." He frowned. "N-no, no, no.. I'm fine.. I promise.." you nervously laugh. "Alright then. Well, I'll see you around" He slowly pulls his hands away from your face. "B-bye.." You reply, deciding to give up on finding a coffee place and going home.

          You arrived home. You pretty much just watched TV until you felt tired enough to fall asleep. You accidentally fell asleep in an awkward position on the couch, you hadn't even eaten dinner. You didn't realize you were falling asleep, all you remembered was watching TV and then you woke up.

          "Man.. I'm tired.." You yawned, looking at the clock and realizing it was your usual time of waking up on the weekends so its not like you woke up super early or anything. You decided to look for a coffee place again, this time you were more determined since you knew that you would be were tired from falling asleep on the couch the night before.

          You ended up finding one right next to where you had bumped into the guy. Now that you think of it, you were pretty sure he came out of the same coffee place. You shrugged and walked in, it was pretty empty. You sat down at a small table and decided to admire the city through a large glass window. (You guys are probably like: 'NO SHIT ITS GLASS, MIA U BAKA!' bUt anYwaY)

          You heard footsteps but didn't really think anything of it. "Would you like anything, Miss?" You looked over, your eyes widening. Your server was the guy from yesterday. "Oh, Hey." He said, just noticing that it was you. "M-May I just have a regular coffee?" 'damn it. I totally stuttered again.' "Sure. anything else?" He asked, writing on a notepad. "N-no thank you" 'God, i stuttered AGAIN!' you mentally punched yourself in the face. But He had already walked away.

          After a little while he came back, He set down your coffee. You thanked him and he walked off again. You went to take a sip and noticed a little piece of paper under the dish the mug was on. you picked it up realizing that it was from his notepad. At first you thought he accidentally gave you your written down order but as you read it you quickly changed you're mind.

          The note read 'Hello, I noticed that you're the lovely lady from yesterday. I never caught your name, but mine is Levi. Maybe we could hang out sometime. And by the way, I knew you were blushing. I just couldn't resist teasing you. You're kinda cute when you blush... Sincerely, Levi.' and under that you saw numbers and guessed that it was his phone number. 'Levi.. you smooth mother trucker.' You mentally screamed. You thought he was super hot and you couldn't believe that he would actually want to hang out with you.

—————
i'm gonna shit myself - it's like two years later as i'm writing this and i rlly just couldn't do any better? ok mia go off lmao