Chapter 60- Forever

Start from the beginning

"Hmmm... I like the sound of that. And it appears that you have some admirers. Too bad for them you are taken." I said gesturing to the girls around the room. Max glanced at them quickly as if he never noticed them.

"I may have admirers but every single girl I will see will pale in comparison to you." He said sincerely. That is so sweet! I leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"I think I might have to mark my territory." Max said glancing around the room we nearly had everyone ones attention and loads of different looks. I felt what boys wanted to do to me but I didn't concentrate on them. I rather not know what they want to do to.

"Hmmm... It's not my fault I'm so irresistable." I said teasingly to Max before he pressed his lips to mine. We only kissed for a few seconds aware of our audience.

"Yep you definitely are irresistable." Max said against my skin before moving back slightly. I scooted my chair towards his and kept my hand on his thigh and hummed innocently. Max grabbed my hand and rubbed circles and the back of it. People we still giving s looks longingly and I was loving the attention. I guess I kind of missed this, the lesson started shortly and things seemed to go as nothing ever happened. Next was Biology.

We walked to class hand-in-hand whilst chatting.

"What am I going to do if Nicolas is there..." I said quietly. Max stiffened up.

"He won't touch you I promise." He promised

"I know that... But after what happened I don't think I want to see him again..." I trailed.

"Amelia it will be fine. I don't think he would glance at you twice. He learnt his lesson." He said lowly. I winced slightly at the memory. I was so scared even through I could do more damage. But I don't think I could find myself to hurt someone... Max noticed and pulled me into a hug in the middle of the corridor.

"It's alright Amelia. I know you are scared of what happened. But everything is going to be alright now." He said reassuringly in my ear and rubbed my back. I nodded and rested my head of his shoulder.

"Thank you Max." I said. I felt him smile against my hair, he pulled away til he could have eye contact with me.

"You don't need to thank me Amelia. I will make sure things are alright for you okay?" He said. I nodded and then we carried on walking to the classroom. I had butterflies in my stomach but they began to cease slightly as Max rubbed his thumb on my hand. We entered at classroom and I got looks and reassuring smiles from Mum and Dad. I saw Nicolas glance at me from the corner of my eye.

I am not going to make myself go throw this. I am going to pretend that nothing happened. I am not going to let him spoil my good mood. I smiled and waited for the lesson to start so it could finish.

Nicolas didn't glance at me twice as Max said. Probably scared of Max. I was grateful he was so that I didn't have to endure anything. The lesson ended and then we left for English.

I sat next to Aunt Alice who was humming happily on her chair.

"Amelia can I take you shopping today?" She asked and then gave me the puppy dog face. It is times like these I am happy that I could resist that face.

"Nope." I said emphasizing the 'p'.

"Oh c'mon! You haven't been in like ages!" She whined. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I went with Ness last week remember?" I said.

"Okay but you haven't been with me in like ages!" She said.

"What makes a shopping trip more fun if I'm there?" I asked.

"Ummmm..... It just is and you need more clothes you can drag Max with you I am sure you don't mind." She said. Hmmm.... maybe I could drag Max with me. Seeing as she wasn't going to give up.