Chapter 56 Elias's P.O.V.

The next morning we arrived at the hospital to finally take Analia to her new apartment.

"You know you didn't need to come" Elis states.

"I know" I nod.

"But I wanted to, and so did you" I inform.

"Well the girls here all agreed that we were going to take Ana home and help her get settled" she reminds pointing at Em, Fran, and Martha who came along with us.

"Ana wants nothing to do with you Elias. I thought it was clear" she adds.

"You know what Elis? You're talking way too much than you should, I don't know or care if it's the pregnancy of yours but you need to be careful with how you express yourself" I warn.

"You shouldn't even be out here, you should be resting, since you have a human being inside of you and all" I fire.

"I'm not disable ok! I'm just pregnant alright, it's not something unusual or out of this world.

And she, nor you, nor anybody else can just forget what you did to her from the morning to the night." She defends.

"As a matter of fact she will never forget what you did, she can maybe forgive you and let it pass, but you're going to have to crawl and get your hands dirty to gain back what you had with her, what you so stupidly lost with her,which is something you aren't so talented at" she fires.

"Listen I don't really appreciate you blaming me and reminding me about my past mistakes alright. You have plenty flaws of your own. So I suggest you stop it right now, because I'm getting tired of hearing it from you all the time. And when I explode, you're going to regret it Elis Richardson" I warn.

"Is that a threat!?" She questions.

"Ok you know what!? Just stop it, both of you!

I'm the youngest yet act like the oldest sometimes, please grow up and stop being immature" Emily orders cutting our argumemt short shooting us both a glare.

"She started it by trying to be a know it all. And since you do want to know it all, well the reason I'm here is for your safety and Analia's" I state.

"What? What are you talking about, we aren't getting kidnapped Elias" Elis replies.

"I just have a bad feeling. Like something is going to happen, and I feel like I need to be as close as possible to you so I can protect you from any harm" I confess.

"Elias what's going on that you're acting all security on us.....well more than usual, you know like Bradley type when he's really anger, why are you acting like this?" Emily questions.

"Are you just trying to pick a fight with the first person you see Elias? Do you want to get kicked out the hospital?" Emily questions.

"No!" I snap.

I sigh.

"Of course not.......it's just that" I stop.

"Lastnight" I state.

We stop at the hospital entrance.

"Lastnight" Emily urges for me to continue.

"When we were leaving the hospital this man caught my attention" I inform.

"So?" Elis questions.

"So he sent really bad vibes and his look was just so full of evil" I explain.

"And that's why you think he's out to get Analia?" Emily questions.

I swallow.

"Elias that's insane!" Elis comments.