Chapter 46 Analia's P.O.V.

Feeling Elias shift a little and hold me tighter I smile.

With my eyes still closed I begin to stretch my arms and legs trying my best not to wake him up.

I wanted and also desired to lay here, next to him, and just cuddle with him.

However, I had a job, and if I was seen doing things like this it would not turn out so great for me.

Even if it felt so good to be this close to Elias and tightly be wrapped around his arms.

Just by his embrace I get all warm inside and my heart starts to beat rapidly.

It was just so amazing how he made me feel just by doing little things like these.

But when he told me he loved me last night I felt the sparks all over again.

I know he was hardly even sober, but when you're drunk you usually do things that are risky and not normal.

Saying I love you to a person is a huge risk and it's something Elias wouldn't normally say.

But he did.

And I felt so loved, because of how he said it, so sincerely, he meant every single word that came out his mouth, and how he just poured out his heart to me, it was unbelievable.

I could never imagine a guy ever doing that.

There are only a few who actually have the courage to speak how strongly they feel about a person like the way he did.

And he did it!

Elias, my boyfriend, is actually part of those few guys in the world.

And I feel the same exact way.

I could never imagine myself ever leaving Elias.

I could never imagine myself not forgiving him or not giving him a second chance to make things up for me.

I could never imagine not spending time with the greatest guy I ever met.

I could never imagine not calling him the best boyfriend ever.

I could never imagine resisting his touch and kisses.

I could never imagine not getting lost in his caramel eyes.

I could not imagine saying to him I don't care about you or I don't love you, because I would be lying.

I would be lying because I Analia Parren am in love with Elias Richardson.

"My God what is this disgusting event!" I hear a voice exclaim in shock and anger.

My eyes shoot right open, I let out a shriek, and fall off the bed the bed sheet following me down.

"Grandma?" Elias's deep voice questions all of a sudden still sounding tired and unaware of what was happening.

"Grandma!?" he repeats probably realizing our situation.

"You little slut! I pay you to clean my house and you go trying to get in my grandson's pants!?" she yells directly towards me.

"Mrs.Richardson it's not what it looks like, please let me explain-", "shut it you filthy maid!" she cuts off.

"I don't want to hear your excuses" she states.

"Mrs.Richardson please at least-", "No!" She shouts.

"I know why you're here. To get more money, well my house isn't a stripping club!" she retorts.

"Enough!" I demand.