Monster in law(full)

(A/n:) Since the last chapter i wrote didn't post completely.... In fact, the chapter isn't even half of what i wrote. Ahhhhhhhh.....I am going to start this one off the same was as College monulouges and complete the rest of it. The part that was in the last chapter will be bold and italicized. So if you remember what happened you don't have to reread it. Am i the only one who was problems with Wattpad? Lots of times it wont let me save and sometimes i cant even get on the site. I really would have done this earlier but the problems with wattpad and on top of that university has been a bitch. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zar stared in speculation at I chewed on my last slice of pizza.
I purposely chewed slower. "Oh come on." He whined. "What?" I asked innocently. "Finish the slice and stop dragging this out. I've waited long enough." Zar huffed. "I want to know what happened between you and this Havoc character. I like learning from my enemies mistakes." He winked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine."I pouted as i put the slice down. I wasn't really hungry anymore.

" After he proposed we had to tell his parents officially. We were both excited about it. I had only meet his parents 5 or 6 times while Havoc and I were dating but they seemed to like me."

"Seemed?" He questioned.

"Exactly. We sat down to Mrs.Havoc's chicken dinner. Chicken, that's all we really ever ate when i came over. Maybe that's all the witch knew how to cook. Anyway, all four of us were at the table: Mrs. Havoc, Mr.Havoc, Eli and I. During desert we announced our engagement. Mr.Havoc started to congratulate us and in the middle of his sentence, all hell broke lose." I stressed and Zar chuckled but stopped after he saw me glaring.

"Do you know what the first words out of her mouth were?"

I didn't give him time to respond.

"She told use we where forbidden to marry because i was Christian. I thought telling her that i was actually atheistic would help the situation. It didn't. It just made everything worse. She went hysterical and called me a 'Faithless whore who trapped Eli into marriage. God would never approve this marriage.' She then told me she would pay for the abortion if i promised to stay away from her son."

"Wow. She made you get rid of the baby?" He asked with shock and concern.

"No, i wasn't pregnant. It's just how crazy she is. She thought that it would be the only reason Havoc would marry me. I know this because after i told her there was no bun in the oven, she told me i was lying because that's the only way Havoc would marry a atheistic whore like me."

Zar chocked on his coke. After coughing for a minute, he asked,"that's it? that's the reason you broke up? It's kind of a stupid reason for breaking off an engagement."

"No. That's not how it ended, but I did leave the house after that conversation. He didn't follow."

"That kind of sounds like what happened today." He stated.

"I know. I know." I sighed. "If you one doesn't learn form history, it repeates it's self. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Anyway the next day he showed up at our apartment with what sounded like good news: He had talked his parents into accepting the wedding."

"So what went wrong?" He whinned.

"Well, his mother really didn't accept the wedding. Ever week we would have dinner over his parents house and ever week she would try to set-up Havoc with a different Jewish girl at said dinner. These woman were some of the most accomplished and gourgous women I have ever laid eyes on. One was a oncologist and another was a professional model."