Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

I was going to show her by making love to her.

I was not going to have sex with.

I certainly was not going to fuck her.

I was going to show her how much she meant to me by making love, truly making love to her.

Slithering my tongue up to her clit, I eased two fingers into her heat. Bella barked out a few curse words, her hands flying to my hair. I growled lowly against her, relishing in her sweetness. My fingers slid easily within her. Her arousal poured out of her body, down my hand, coating my face and onto the bedspread. She was so receptive to my touch, my teasing, and my kisses. Her muscles were clenching around my fingers. "Edward," she moaned. "Fucking hell! I'm going to come!"

I smiled against her pussy, easing a third finger inside of her. Pumping my hand in her, relished in every splash of her juices on my face and against my tongue. With a low snarl, I nibbled on her clit as she screamed in ecstasy! Her hips bucked up and I caught her body, lifting her off the bed. I kept my mouth on her as her body quaked around my fingers as her orgasm zipped through her. She was panting as I peppered soft, sweet kisses to her vibrating sex and her inner thighs, gently lowering her back onto the bed. Her legs and arms were strewn akimbo.

I moved closer to her, slyly reaching into the nightstand for a condom. While she calmed down, I slid it on my length. I took a deep breath, my heart pounding at what we were going to do in just a few moments. Bella looked at me, her face flushed and her eyes sparkling. I reached over caressing her cheek. "May I make love to you, Ms. Swan?" I asked, staring into her beautiful eyes.

"Please," she replied, kissing my mouth and moaning when she tasted her essence on my mouth. I gathered her in my arms, sliding my leg between hers as I rolled her onto her back. Her legs opened and I eased into the cradle of the hips. My cock brushed against her warmth. She gasped against my mouth. "I need you inside me," she pleaded.

"Yes," I whispered in the cool moonlight, easing my cock between her slick folds. Her warmth surround me, making me inhale sharply at how perfectly we fit together.

"Edward," she breathed, her eyes glistening. "Oh my God, it's never felt this good."

"I know, bellisima," I murmured, rolling my hips and thrusting in and out of her. "Good doesn't even begin to describe what I feel." She bit her lip, pulling on my neck to kiss me. I eagerly complied, slipping my tongue between her soft, pink lips. Her muscles clenched around me. I pulled back, draping one of her legs over my arm. With my other hand, I reached between us and rolled her clit.

"Oh, FUCK!" she barked. "I love your hands on me and your cock inside me."

"Hmmm," I moaned against her neck, suckling behind her ear. Her arousal was oozing out of her and coating my condom-covered cock. Never in my life did I curse having to wear a condom in my life. I wanted to feel all of her, but damn Esme and her fucking rules. I dipped my head, wrapping my tongue around her nipple and flicking it. Bella was scratching her fingernails down my back, marking me as her own. I wanted Esme to see the scratches and know that I was not hers anymore.

"Edward, I'm ... I'm ... fuck! Harder, baby," she pleaded.

I eagerly complied, slamming into her. The sound of our skin slapping and our labored breathing filled the room, the scent of our coupling was invading my senses. I would give anything to stay in this bed, in her arms and inside her for the rest of my life. I could feel the coil in my belly begin to tighten. Bella was panting in my ear, begging for more and I was more than happy to comply. Our cries of desire took over and I felt Bella milk my cock as she came. Her orgasm triggered mine and I spilled into the condom, my body collapsing on top of hers.

"Wow," she panted, her hands running along my sweaty back. "I can feel you. Everywhere."

"Hmmm, then my job is complete, bellisima," I murmured, rolling off her and cuddling her to my body. She idly ran her hand along my stomach, burying her nose into my neck. I held her tightly until I heard quietly snore. I chuckled, extricating myself from her embrace. I removed the condom and tossed it into the garbage. Padding back to the bedroom, I picked up Bella and settled her between the sheets. I slid in behind her, wrapping my arm around her slender waist. She hummed, turning in my arms and wrapping herself around me. I held her tenderly. "I can't lose you, my Bella," I whispered into her hair. I closed my eyes, thinking, I love you. I kissed her forehead three times before drifting off to sleep.

A/N: Pictures of their lovemaking are on my tumblr and blog. Links for those are on my profile. I'm also on Facebook: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation and twitter: tufano79. Leave me some loving!

wiligh�ʹe�QI