Chapter Seventeen

Okay, so we're going to embark on a journey. A darker journey, one that will be around a different kind of Edward, a snarky, bossy Bella and a new Esme. It will be a drabble-ish type fic. The chapters will be between 1000 to 2000 words. Updates will come on Mondays and Fridays with teasers on Tuesdays and Saturdays on my blog. The link for the blog will be on my profile. The story is planned, but not pre-written.

Chapter Seventeen

EPOV

Esme released me from my torture chamber mid-day on Friday. The first thing I did was scour my body. I felt so used and abused. My wrists and ankles were swollen from their bindings. I was starving, but I had to feel clean again. Unlikely, Edward. You'll always feel dirty after what Esme does to you. The scalding hot shower helped my stiff, sore muscles and the thorough scrubbing I did of my skin made me feel slightly better. But, the memories of the past few days were on replay in my mind.

It would be a long time before I was truly okay.

Dressing in some comfortable clothes, I checked to see if Esme was around. Her office was closed and the chamber was locked. She was downstairs. I finagled the wooden plank off under my bed and found my throwaway phone. I plugged it in, turning it on. I sent Bella a text, apologizing for not calling her sooner. I alluded to my difficulties and putting her mind at ease about not wanting her.

Why would she want you? Esme's voice sneered at me. I allowed a few tears to escape and a moment's sadness before finishing my response to Bella. Clinging to the phone for a few more moments, I put it back under my bed and lay down to get a nap. Esme had allowed me very little sleep while I was her plaything. I wasn't asleep long when Esme tore the blanket from my body. "You are so fucking lazy! This condo is disgusting. Get up off your ass and clean it up!"

"I'm sorry, Esme," I said, my voice slurring.

"I'll show you sorry," she spat, twisting my arm and causing my sore shoulders to bark in agony. I fell to the ground, panting with the sheer amount of pain I was feeling. "If I didn't have a contract with Isabella Swan, ensuring me more money than I've seen in years, you would be back in the chamber. Get to fucking work. If this place isn't spotless by the time I get back from this meeting, you will not be going to Isabella this weekend."

"This weekend?" I asked. She twisted my arm further behind my body. I bit my lip to not cry out.

"Yes, you idiot," she growled. Releasing my arm, she crouched down in front of me. "I catch you sleeping again, you'll lose your bed. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered. She smiled, evil and cruel. She offered her cheek to me and I kissed her, hating what my life had become. She got up, putting the bucket of cleaning supplies in front of me. Turning on her heel, she walked out of the condo, slamming the door on her way out. Letting out a few breaths, I got up and spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning the condo. It wasn't up to my usual standard, but Esme only checked a few places to ensure that I did my job thoroughly. Once I was done, I made dinner for her and as she breezed in with Felix, I was placing the meal on the table. She dismissed me, not allowing me to eat. I watched her and Felix devour the broiled steaks and baked potatoes, making my stomach churn painfully.

After dinner, she checked the condo and thanked me for cleaning it so well. My reward? I got to lick her pussy. Oh, what fun. She also said that was my meal until my weekend-long date with Bella, which started on Saturday at noon and went until Monday around nine. And after I had tasted Bella's essence, it made Esme seem almost bitter. I was gagging as I was ...