Chapter Thirty-Nine

Okay, so we're going to embark on a journey. A darker journey, one that will be around a different kind of Edward, a snarky, bossy Bella and a new Esme. It will be a drabble-ish type fic. The chapters will be between 1000 to 2000 words. Updates will come on Mondays and Fridays with teasers on Tuesdays and Saturdays on my blog. The link for the blog will be on my profile. The story is planned, but not pre-written.

Chapter Thirty-Nine

EPOV

"You're awfully quiet, Edward," sneered Felix from the driver's seat in the limo. "Couldn't get it up?"

"It wasn't like that," I muttered. "The woman who requested me just needed arm candy for a party at her home."

"At Charlie Swan's home?" Felix asked, his eyes narrowing at me in the rear view mirror. "Surely you didn't know, did you? How stupid do you think we are? How did you get a message to her, Edward?"

"I didn't! I swear!" I snapped. "The woman at the house was not her. Bella wasn't home. It was another woman, presumably one of Charlie's employees, I guess."

"You can't lie for shit, Edward," Felix snorted humorlessly. "Do you think we like hurting you?"

"Strangely enough, I do," I retorted. "I also think you like it better when I suck your dick, too. Are you a fag, Felix?"

"You'll pay for that, Edward," Felix snarled. "I've been patient with you and Esme has been adamant that I don't do that to you. She saw what it did to Jasper. He died a little each time I fucked him. But, I'd love to see you die, Edward. You are such a waste of space!"

"You didn't fuck him, Felix. You raped him," I whispered, a tear falling down my cheek. I wiped it away, pushing my emotions down. I know that Felix will undoubtedly tell Esme about my insolent, snotty behavior. Sleep would not come tonight. Felix pulled us into the parking garage underneath the building, getting up out of the car. I dragged my body out, waiting for Felix to get into my face.

He didn't waste any time. "I didn't rape him," Felix sneered. "Jasper liked it. Just like you will, my pet." He ran his finger down my cheek. "I've been a good boy. Perhaps Esme will give me the freedom to take what I want from you." He licked his lips, cupping my junk. He squeezed it and I barked out a yelp since it was so raw from Esme's relentless fucking. He walked away, a swagger in his movements. Out of everything, that was the one thing I couldn't survive. I willingly sold my body to women, but never men. I didn't want my choice taken away.

Too late, Edward. Your choice was taken away when Jasper was saved. Esme took your choice away. Just because you stopped saying no doesn't mean you consented to all of those times that Esme fucked you.

Dragging my body away from the car, I went up to the office. Esme was waiting me, a small, grin toying on her evil face. "Felix told me about your date, Edward," she said, walking over to me and running her hands up and down my shoulders. There were clients in the lobby, so she was on her best behavior. "So handsome, Edward. You got some color." She ran her fingertip along the mark that Bella's hand left on my cheek.

"Thank you, Esme," I said.

She pursed her lips. "You look tired, Edward. Why don't you go up to lay down?" she said sweetly. "You've had a rough couple of days." I nodded, not wanting to cross her. I needed sleep and I'd gladly take the opportunity to catch up on my rest. She showed me her cheek. I leaned down, kissing her and darting up to her condo. I hung up my suit and went directly to my room. It was untouched. I checked underneath my bed, finding the loose floorboard. Prying it open, my stash was still in there, along with all of the extra money and the burner cell.