Chapter Twenty-Six

Okay, so we're going to embark on a journey. A darker journey, one that will be around a different kind of Edward, a snarky, bossy Bella and a new Esme. It will be a drabble-ish type fic. The chapters will be between 1000 to 2000 words. Updates will come on Mondays and Fridays with teasers on Tuesdays and Saturdays on my blog. The link for the blog will be on my profile. The story is planned, but not pre-written.

Chapter Twenty-Six

EPOV

Never in my twenty-eight years had ever experienced such a wonderful experience. Bella's lips were wrapped around my cock, sucking on it and giving me the most amazing orgasm I'd ever had. I mean, ever had. Bree and I had experimented with each other, remembering back to my first and only relationship. However, she'd only ever used her hands on me. With what I did for Esme, it was all about my clients. Never about me. The only orgasms I experienced were from my own hand or empty because of what I did for a living.

Most recently, each time I masturbated, it was the memory of Bella. Her sweet smile, her tender touch, her soft lips, her lithe body. Those orgasms were powerful, but nowhere near what I just felt with Bella on her knees in front of me.

I wanted to repay her in kind. I wanted to show her how much I felt for her. She was everything to me. She was my salvation in a horrific situation. Claiming her mouth with mine as I slipped off my pants, I guided her to the king-sized bed that was still lit in the ethereal glow of the moonlight. I tugged on her dress, slipping it over her shoulders. Her perfect breasts came into view, causing me to bite back a groan.

She truly was perfection.

As I slid her dress down her legs, I was in awe of her naked body. She was slender and tiny, with the body of a dancer. Her breasts were heaving, yearning for my touch. Her dusty rose nipples were at attention. However, what I was focused on was the glistening between her thighs from her apparent and abundant arousal. "You are so incredibly beautiful," I murmured, hovering over her. "I'm the luckiest man in the planet because I'm with you."

"I'm the luckiest woman," she said, running her fingers down my cheeks. I shuddered at her soft caress. I smiled crookedly, kissing her deeply before I pressed open-mouthed, biting kisses down her neck. She moaned loudly as I wrapped my mouth around her nipple, flicking it with my tongue. My other hand was idly tracing her areola of her breast, making her quake with pleasure. Her whimpers were making my cock spring back to life. Hearing her beg for more was turning me on. I was desperate to slide into her warmth, but not until I had my taste.

I continued my trek down her body, nipping at her hip bones before I spread her long legs. The scent of her arousal hit me and my mouth watered at the prospect of tasting her directly from the source. I licked my lips in anticipation of running my tongue through her wet, swollen folds. I looked up at her. She was writhing, gripping the bedspread. "Edward, please," she panted. "I need you. Please, touch me. Lick my pussy."

"Who am I to deny my beautiful girl?" I chuckled, sliding my hand under her ass and spreading lower lips with my fingers. Languidly, I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting every inch of her. She gasped, her hips arching off the bed once my tongue came in contact with her sweet, succulent pussy. Wriggling my tongue inside of her, I rolled her clit with my thumb. She was whimpering and rolling her hips with each pass of my mouth over her body.

It had been a month since I last tasted her. We had just spent time doing things on Bella's list she made and making out like horny teenagers. I loved every moment we spent together, just getting to know each other and building a somewhat normal relationship. It felt nice to not be used and abused, but treated respectfully and with the utmost care. I returned the feelings in kind, wanting to show her how much what she did meant to me.