Miles

Marie chapter 
❤💛💚💙💜

Octavias P.O.V. 

  Mason's ring tone wakes me up and I pick up the phone

"hello"

"Hey babe"

Meet me at the lockers before study hall I have something to tell you"

"K will do bye love you babe"

Then the I hang up the phone I get ready for school  I get I'm my new blue Bentley and drive to school. I can't wait till  next week when Zoe comes back to school it's so lonely in the car by my self. I get to school and I wait till study hall then I walk to the lockers and notice there's a new guy there standing with Mason. I say hi to Mason and he looks at me smiles and leans in to kiss my cheek and says "babe this is my little brother miles  and miles this is my girl Octavia" I smile at him and shake his hand "nice to meet you" he kisses my hand I look at Mason in confusion and he hits miles in the arm the bell for the next class bell rings and I kiss Mason and walk to class.

The next week
**************
"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! You get to come back today oh my gosh I missed you there so bad wake up!" I yell as I shake zoella she opens her eyes with a smile and says "OK OK I'm up" she gets her crutches and walks to her closet I leave the room as she gets dressed and wait for her down stairs we get in the car and go to school we hang out at the lockers for 20 minutes talking to miles and the group we then went to class. when school was over me and Mason whent to his house and watched a movie.

Author note
❤💛💚💙💜

Don't hate me I know it's really short but I had to get him in and bring her back to school the next chapters will be awesome thanks for reading