Laser Tag

Marie's chapter
❤💛💚💜💙

Octavias P.O.V.

After lunch we all went back to classes it was third period my favorite class because Emily and zoella we're in it with me, advanced calculus.

After class we went to our last class of the day mine was English. After class we waited outside for mom. While we we're waiting we spotted sam he walked over to zoella and said "hey" she blushed and said "hi again"

After a few moments of silence sam spoke "so... Can I get your number?" He asks and zoella smiles and he hands her his phone and she puts the number in and her name then gives back the phone. Sam calls the number and zoellas phone rings she looks over and then looks back at Sam and says "its saved" Sam's friend Mason comes over and says. "hey girls do u want to go to play laser tag with us and our friend Aaron you can bring that girl . What's her name again ... Oh that's right Emily... she can come to." I smile and before Zoe can even open her mouth I say "yes we would love to!"

" Great"he says and then my mom pulls up as we're getting into the car Zack says oh meet at the laser palace at 6 we turn to look at them and zoella says " OK see you then".

Once we get home we run to our rooms I go into my closet and get a pink half shirt and a pair of shorts just above my knees and a pair of pink converse. I leave my room to go see if zoey is ready to go I walk into her room and I see her wearing a blue shirt longer than mine and shorts and a pair of white converse I say " you look nice. Are you ready to go." She looks at me and says "thanks you to and yes I'm ready." We ask mom to drop us off when we arive we notice the guys sitting there waiting for us and Aaron looks around then says " weres your friend." I say she's on her way she had piano lessons" he says "OK we will wait here for a little longer" I wave mom down and give her the singnal to leave so she pulls our of the parking lot and drives away. As we wait Mason looks at me and says " so wanna be on my team beautiful" I feel my face getting red and I smile at him and say " sure " he looks at me smiles. Then I here Zack say "Zoella do you want to be on my team she looks at him and says "yes" then we notice Emily and her mom pull into the parking lot we wave them down as she Emily gets out of the car I say "hi Tessa" waving at her mother who is in the car waving at us she looks at me and smiles and says "be good kids" and we all assure her we would be fine.

We begin to walk into the building and Aaron says looking at Emily"so scince there all teamed up how bout me and you sexy" she smiles and says "yea definitely!" So we walk in and get the targets and guns and are told we can go straight in it will just be us today. We walk in and run around trying to get eachother me and Mason notice that zoella and Zack are really close so we get them first. They look at us and we run before they get the chance to do anything else we play for a little while longer and me and Mason have still not been caught after a while he takes my hand and I look at him as my face turns extremely red and his does as well then we are shot by Aaron and Emily. We look at them with an evil face and notice that the buzzer has gone off meaning the game is now over. Mason and I walk out of the room still holding hands and when we leave the room Emily walks up and whispers in my ear "nice job getting the guy in an hour." I look at her and say did you" she looks at me with a sad face and says "nope not yet but I will" I lagph at her and she returns to Aaron's side. We wave goodbye to the woman at the counter and she waves back. Once we're out I take my phone out Mason says "what are you doing" I say I'm texting my mom to come get me"he says "I thought we could maybe go out and get some ice cream" I say "how none of us are old enough to drive sam pulls out a set of keys from his pocket "says who mines the black one over there " I smile and say sure why not and Emily and zoella agree to go to. We get in the car and make our way to the ice cream shop.

Author note
❤💛💚💙💜

Hope you like it sorry I took so long to post my chapter comments on what you think would be great

Bye bye

😙😙😙😙😙😙