Chapter 1

"Jada! Hurry up we're gonna be late!" 18 year old  Damian yelled to his little sister. "Coming coming keep your pants on!" Jada yelled back, rushing down the stairs with her suitcase trailing behind her. "About time, come on we don't want to miss our plane" he said, closing and locking the door behind her when she walked out of the house. Jada rolled her eyes, going to the trunk to put her bag in. "Yea right, with the way you drive, we'll get there five minutes to spare" she said, getting on the passenger seat in the car.

Damian got in too, putting his seatbelt on and starting the car, pulling out of the driveway and speeding down the road onto the highway. "See what I mean? We'll be fine" she said, putting her chin in her hand and looking out the window. Damian stopped at a red light, sighing softly looking at her. "Don't you think it's too hot for long sleeves and jean pants?" Jada looked down, tugging at her sleeves. "No..I don't.."

Damian sighed, driving all the way to the airport with five minutes to spare . "Come on Jada" he said, patting her head before getting out to get the luggage. She followed, getting her suitcase out of the trunk, walking into the airport with  Damian following her with the rest of the suitcases. They went over to get their tickets. "Hi, two tickets to central Africa please" Damian asked the women at the desk, smiling at her.

The women smiled back, nodding. "Sure you can" she said, typing in stuff before getting two tickets. "There you go, enjoy your flight" she said waving. We nodded, walking over to the gate for our flight when Damian heard his name being called. They looked over to see their dad with a beer bottle in his hand. "Oh no..." Jada said quietly, backing away slightly. Damian put his hand on her shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

Their dad got to them, standing in front of them smelling like whiskey. "What are you doing here?" Damian demanded, glaring at him. Their father hiccuped, looking at him. "W-what? A man can't say goodbye to his son and beautiful daughter" he said, looking at Jada with a smirk on his face. Jada looked at him in fear, going behind the cart with the luggage. Damian glared at him, stepping in front of his eyesight of her. "Back off, your not supposed to be near us" he growled. ''I would calm down boy, wouldn't want to make a scene'' he growled back, stepping closer.

Not wanting them to make a scene, Jada got in between them, putting her hands on Damian's chest. ''Damian lets go...we don't want to miss our flight'' Jada said, pushing him away from their father. Damian complied, getting their luggage and walking to their gate. They went to give their luggage to the cargo, keeping one suitcase of clothes for each before going to their plane gate. Damian gave the flight attendant their tickets before letting Jada go first, thanking the attendant before getting on the plane.

When they found their seats, Damian put their suitcase into the compartment above them while Jada sat in the seat by the widow, looking out. Damian shut the compartment before sitting next to his sister, looking at her. "You ok?" He asked her. She didn't say anything, she just continued to look out the window.

"Jada.." she looked at him slowly with tears in her eyes. "Why did he have to come to the airport..." she asked sadly, wiping her eyes. Damian hugged her tightly, patting her head gently. She sobbed, starting to scratch her arms over her sleeves.

Damian noticed and immediately stopped her. "Jada no...don't start that again..." he pleaded. "W-why did he have to come back.." she cried, trying to do it again. "Jada calm down" Damian said softly "he's not coming back anytime soon ok, he doesn't know when we are coming back" she started calming down, taking deep breaths. "Good..why don't you take a nap..it's gonna be a while before we get there" he said, patting her head softly. "O-ok.." she nodded, laying her head on his shoulder.

Damian laid his head on hers, watching her slowly drift off before deciding to take a nap too, not knowing that it was going to be his last.

~Time Skip~

Four hours later, it was late in the afternoon when the plane started shaking. Damian woke up, looking around dazed. The plane started shaking harder waking everyone on the plane. "D-Damian..w-what's going on.." Jada said, looking around. " i don't know..it's probably nothing though" he said, smiling at her.

She smiled back, but clenched onto him when the plane started to shake more. "Everyone! I need everyone to put on their seatbelts, move their chairs to the upright position please!" The flight attendant yelled, trying to stay calm. Everyone did as they were told. "D-Dami.." Jada started to talk to her brother, but stopped when the plane started falling. Jada screamed, holding onto Damian's arm with all her might. Damian wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly.

"BRACE YOURSELFS!!" was the last thing everyone heard before the world went black.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Kinda short..but I promise the next chapter will be longer. Later!!